[D5 LE, Pardon, do I know you? Open-ish]

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Utaku Kheree

[D5 LE, Pardon, do I know you? Open-ish]

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Distracted and looking for a way to calm herself , a certain unicorn maiden moved to the front of the Geisha house, aiming to enter it, and to distract herself inside of it , not knowing what doom might await her there.
Last edited by Utaku Kheree on Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Saibankan

Re: [D5 MA, Pardon, do I know you? Open-ish]

Post by Saibankan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:37 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:34 pm
Distracted and looking for a way to calm herself , a certain unicorn maiden moved to the front of the Geisha house, aiming to enter it, and to distract herself inside of it , not knowing what doom might await her there.
"Utaku-san...." calls out a voice from around the corner. "Over here."

The voice was unfamiliar, but seemed pleading.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:00 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:37 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:34 pm
"Utaku-san...." calls out a voice from around the corner. "Over here."

The voice was unfamiliar, but seemed pleading.
She blinked surprised and then followed the voice, she was after all a bushi and if it was a woman in need , of danger or dalliance she was there to help people
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:14 pm

Rounding the corner, brought her near a decided female form though being bundled up against the rain made further identification rather difficult.

"Utaku-san..." she said again.

She held up a hand holding a white carnation.

"Won't you take this flower, Utaku-san? A pretty flower for a pretty lady. Please, Utaku-san, take this flower...."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:45 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:14 pm
Rounding the corner, brought her near a decided female form though being bundled up against the rain made further identification rather difficult.

"Won't you take this flower, Utaku-san? A pretty flower for a pretty lady. Please, Utaku-san, take this flower...."
She nods holding out her hand to take it " You do not need to give me a flower. Something ails you and is there a way to help you?" She says clearly , surprisingly_ not _ trying to get into her kimono this time . "A samurai should aid those in need ."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:21 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:45 pm
Saibankan wrote:

She nods holding out her hand to take it " You do not need to give me a flower. Something ails you and is there a way to help you?" She says clearly , surprisingly_ not _ trying to get into her kimono this time . "A samurai should aid those in need ."
The woman smiled as the Utaku took the flower.

Her hood fell away as a flash of lightning illuminated a face that Kheree HAD seen before....well at least in portrait: Shosuro Yoriko.

"We will be together forever, Kheree-chan. Together for as long as you shall live." she said, drawing the woman in for a kiss.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:20 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:21 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:45 pm
Saibankan wrote:

The woman smiled as the Utaku took the flower.

Her hood fell away as a flash of lightning illuminated a face that Kheree HAD seen before....well at least in portrait: Shosuro Yoriko.

"We will be together forever, Kheree-chan. Together for as long as you shall live." she said, drawing the woman in for a kiss.
She did not resist, stupdity, desire and other things made her freeze as she took in the kiss and returned it.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:20 pm

She did not resist, stupdity, desire and other things made her freeze as she took in the kiss and returned it.
It was an amazing kiss, full of passion and it led to..a night that the Unicorn would certainly never forget.

/ftb!
/scene!