(D4 EN) Shamisen and Chill

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D4 EN) Shamisen and Chill

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:25 pm

"To Zocho, and his storms, may his fury be tempered by the warmth he brings," Murato offered for the South wind, drinking his cup with the Moto before setting it down once again. It would still be a few minutes before it actually fully kicked in... but he definitely felt the alcohol crawling into his mind. And definitely was not only looking at the Moto's lovely face and eyes. Appreciating other of her assets. His eyes were saying much more than his words would.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:39 pm

The sake also made the Kitsu's eyes just that more beauitful....at least to a somewhat drunk Moto.

"Zoxho...to Zocho. Accompany rain for our crops, and floods for our enemies." she said, finishing the third cup and filling the fourth.
Unicorn Clan * Cavalry* Miai Candidate

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:47 pm

"And to Jikoju... he brings his winds from the mysterious places... that I don't know things about," he says finally starting to see some blurring. Four was a bad idea... That's the last one for me tonight, he thinks, after drinking the last cup and putting it down, upside down.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:02 am

"To Jikoju and the mysterious winds of change," she returns, finishing her own cup. But she set it down right side up.

"Pour one more for me, Kitsu-san. It's too nice a night to end on a four or an eight." she requests. "And back luck for me to pour for myself."

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:03 am

He nods... "That is a good point," he says pouring for her once more. "Probably shouldn't stop at 4 either."

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:15 am

Bayarmaa grinned.

"True, and you can't let the Unicorn get ahead of ya, right?" she said with a good natured smile.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:36 am

He turned the cup back over, for his cup to be filled... the drink leading to a loose tongue. "I don't think I'd find being behind you such a bad position, Moto-san."

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:34 am

Bayarmaa laughed at that, also being sufficiently warmed by sake.

"Oho? And how is Kitsu-san in the saddle?" she asks.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:41 am

"I haven't ridden before so I guess you'd have to teach me someday," he says with a chuckle.

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:22 pm

Bayarmaa grins.

"Glady, Kitsu-san. Even if you have to learn riding an adorable little pony rather than a proper horse." she teases.