(D4 EN) Shamisen and Chill

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D4 EN) Shamisen and Chill

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:26 pm

He was in a mood... a somewhat flirty one. It was very clearly a song of romance, somewhat cheery and upbeat, and about traveling to find one's lover. And he executed it perfectly. Probably the best he's ever sung it. He sings through most of it with his eyes closed, focusing on his voice but at the end looks to steal a glance from his companion.

----

D4 EN, Performance [Water], causing your audience to desire something, | TN: 2 | Success: 4 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image Image
success with 2 bonus successes, to sing a love song during a miai, 1Strife symbol

OOC: :? Sakkaku, you cheeky bass turd.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:08 am

Bayarmaa watched the Lion perform, entranced by the skill and emotion that went into his song,

When it ended, she wasn't quite sure to say.

"Kitsu-san...you have the most amazing voice. I've heard a few songs in my time, from happy to sad but that was just..."

She let out a brath.

"Amazing. Simply amazing. I am....incredibly moved that you shared that with me."
Unicorn Clan * Cavalry* Miai Candidate

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:17 am

"I am glad to have had the opportunity," he said, just as the sake and snacks were delivered. They had likely waited outside for the song to finish.

"Maybe Tomor Olziyt is here with us after all. I suspect I might have difficulty repeating that performance," he smirked. "Or perhaps not. It might have just been the influence of my muse for the evening."

After the servant left them alone one more, he poured sake for them.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:11 am

Bayarmaa smiled a bit at that.

"You do have quite the smooth way with words, Kitsu-san, I'll give you that." she said, clearly taken with the Kitsu.

She takes up a cup.

"What shall we drink to?"

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:27 am

"It might be presumptuous of me to suggest so much drink. But perhaps we can drink to each of the winds. They probably don't get enough toasts around here," he says with a smile. Basically offering to straight up get drunk if she's interested.

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:07 am

The Unicorn grinned at that.

"The day I can't drink a Lion under the table, is the day I give up riding, Kitsu-san. To which wind would you like to start?" she offered ready for the challenge.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:29 am

"I would not wish to offend the North Wind, personally, so perhaps we should drink to Tamon-no-kami first," he says raising his cup. "May he show mercy when he visits us this winter."

He then drinks before slapping his cup down.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:21 pm

"To Tamon-no-kami, may he always freeze the tears of our enemies never our friends!" she toasted in response, before likewise slamming down her cup.

He refilled the cups for the second toast.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:32 pm

"And to Komoku-no-kami, may he carry wealth and good health to all people of the empire with the spring thaw," he says raising the second cup in his toast along with Bayaramas, before drinking with her then putting the cup down once more.

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:43 pm

"May Komoku-no-kami's winds bring new beginnings for our friends, and storms for our enemies!" she toasts in return, downing the second cup. She then refilled the sake cup's ready for the third.