(D4 EN) Shamisen and Chill

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Kitsu Murato

(D4 EN) Shamisen and Chill

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:36 am

Under his umbrella, Murato approached the geisha house and enteted. He did not often come to places like this. But it was late and he had to still be awake a short time from now. A bit of relaxation couldn't hurt.

[OOC: Will heal 2 strife, but also hoping for fun npc time]
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Re: (D4 EN) Shamisen and Chill

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:21 am

A cheery whistle preceded the appearance of a samurai-ko of the Unicorn. She gave the mama-san a Unicorn trinket made of glass, and made her way into the made receiving room to gawk at the interior of the house wordlessly for a bit.
Unicorn Clan * Cavalry* Miai Candidate

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:25 am

Noticing the new arrival before he found his way to privacy, he bowed and introduced himself. "A late night for you as well? I am Kitsu Murato, a pleasure."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:28 am

She bowed with a friendly sort of smile.

"A pleasure Kitus-san." she offered "I am Moto Bayarmaa."

She nodded a bit.

"Hard to sleep, ya know? Lots of excitement going of with the miai and all. Though some people don't seem to be enjoying it very much."

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:36 am

"It's a lot of pressure for some people. They want to do what is right by their families and push themselves..." He pauses.

He

"Maybe it would be better to take discussion to a private room so we're not getting in the way of any other clients of the house. Would you care to join me?"

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:13 am

The moto nods.

"Perhaps we should at least arrange some light music and sake while we chat in private?" she suggests.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:30 am

"I could see if I can borrow a shamisen, and then we could just get the sake," he says with a smirk. "You wouldn't mind a serenade from a fellow attendee would you?"

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:25 pm

The Moto shook her head.

"I'd lvoe to hear your singing voice, Kitsu-san." she said. "Please, lead the way."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:45 pm

"Then you shall hear it, Moto-san."

Murato makes the appropriate exchange with the proprietor for sake and some sweet snacks in addition to the room. Then makes his way leading the Moto to a bit pleasant company and relaxation.

"I traveled here with Moto Mitsuki and got a few lessons on how the Moto and Unicorn do things. Went to a small ceremony earlier to thank Jamsaran for his aid on our journey."

In the room, he get's situation somewhere where she could sit facing him at whatever distance she felt comfortable with.

"So which Moto ancestor do I offer thanks to for tonight? One of them must have blessed me for the chance to get to know you," he says giving a charming smile as

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Bayarmaa smiled at the Lion's charm, and sat reasonably close. Not improperly close, but he was still very aware of her presence and wouldn't have to raise his voice in song overly loud.

"Hmm, perhaps Tomor Olziyt?" she offered, the gaijin name rolling lyrically off her tongue with ease. "They were known for their singing voice as well. Perhaps they thought to unite us in song tonight?"