D3MA, Destressing (Closed)

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Shika Nesshin

D3MA, Destressing (Closed)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:56 am

Nesshin makes his way to the geisha house. It's not his first time, though he's not a frequent guest of the place; between being often out in the forest and otherwise often in others' sweet-smelling beds, he's not often had need of it. Today, however, he does, the morning's exertions having told upon him...

(More to follow.)
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Shika Nesshin

Re: D3MA, Destressing (Closed)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:54 pm

The main room is, as expected, relaxing and inviting, and Nesshin chats amiably with those present. He does not press upon them, not at present, but actually uses the facility for its intended purpose: simple relaxation.

Though if someone he'd want to talk to about certain matters were to come in, he'd certainly be happy to strike up conversation.

(Still more to follow.)
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Ide Tomeo

Post by Ide Tomeo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:14 pm

Ide Tomeo strode up to geisha house with the confidence of someone who knew what he was about. A brief conversation with the mama, an exchange of a shiny unicorn trinket as thanks for the experiences to come and he was in.

He did note the Deer staring at the entrance with an expectant air. While some did not want to be acknowledged in a geisha house, the Deer looked like he did. And so he did.

"Afternoon, Deer-san." he said, not from ignorance of the man's family name, but giving him one last shred of privacy. "I hope someone hasn't been discouraged by the rain from joining you this afternoon. It's not THAT wet out." he said with a bit of good humor.
Unicorn Clan * Magistrate * Miai Candidate

"Look why don't we discuss what you saw over tea in my private quarfters? Away from all these...distractions."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:25 pm

"Unicorn-san," Nesshin returns, observing the same privacy. "I wasn't waiting for anyone, no--though you're right that the weather's not so bad. But pleasant talk's still welcome, in any event.

"How're you liking these lands so far? I'd guess they're far different from those of your home."

D11+, has a second fan.

Ide Tomeo

Post by Ide Tomeo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:28 pm

Tomeo grinned.

"Well, riding a horse at full speed would be a bit more challenging in your lands than my own...but still a challenge a true Unicorn could meet!" he boasted. "I've hear that your kinsmen can run as easily through the treetops as they could on flat land. That is something I would certainly like to see...perhaps even race against!"

"Look why don't we discuss what you saw over tea in my private quarfters? Away from all these...distractions."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:34 pm

Nesshin grins right back.

"I'd not doubt the valor of a Unicorn ahorse," he says, "and a friendly contest might be good to see sometime. Might be good to attempt, as well.

"It's not the only thing here as might be, though," Nesshin adds. "We do pride ourselves on being welcoming to all of good heart."

D11+, has a second fan.

Ide Tomeo

Post by Ide Tomeo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:04 pm

Tomeo nodded.

"Though I would not be so modest, Deer-san." he returns. "I think you've got all kinds of people within your walls for this miai. From the mighty Seppun to the lowly ronin. If your matchmaker's are tying knots, they certainly have no lack of material to choose from."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:28 pm

"Anyone on whom Unicorn-san has an eye?" Nesshin asks. "Someone with whom to ride off into the sunset, as the trope goes?"

He chuckles a bit. "I've heard the sunsets in the western Empire are glorious."

D11+, has a second fan.

Ide Tomeo

Post by Ide Tomeo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:39 pm

Tomeo chuckled.

"It is fortunate that the choice is up to the matchmakers, rather than myself. How can one choose with all those availble?" he said. "But one does have to admire the Topaz Champion. She is surely destined for greatness."

"The sunsets are glorious there, Deer-san. I highly recommend you go riding there some day. And who does Deer-san have their eyes upon?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:42 pm

"It is as Unicorn-san says," Nesshin replies. "There are many who attract, and justly so. And such acquaintances as have been made have not done so much to narrow the field as to broaden it. It's rather like having many many leads in a case--or so I've been told as I've looked into such matters."

He shrugs.

"Perhaps I will have the opportunity to test such things. I hope for it, at least."

~~~~~
I think this will reference the roll in my PF, viewtopic.php?f=35&t=71&start=14

D11+, has a second fan.