[D3 EE] Red Ribbons and Strings (closed)

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Kasuga Yoshi

[D3 EE] Red Ribbons and Strings (closed)

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:37 pm

The presence of the geisha house is a routine part of Rokugani life, even among the "disapproving". To be fair, this one was at least more tasteful and subdued than most of Slow Tide's, where the ornate tastes of gaijin were catered to.

In spite of that, Yoshi did not linger among the geisha, instead asking for a private room, some sake, and privacy, leaving a piece of jewelry he found at the market as an offering. He hangs a strip of cloth at the entrance, a signal for the one he expects.
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Usogawa Narumi

Re: [D3 EE] Red Ribbons and Strings (closed)

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:42 pm

No stranger to geisha houses, after all, the Otter were descended from a geisha of some renown, Narumi made her way to the House of Night's Promise. Greeting the geisha most politely, she inquires to the Tortoise's whereabouts, and is directed thusly.
Pausing outside the entrance, she takes a deep breath, her chest still aching dully, and scratches to be let in.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:00 pm

The door slides open a crack and Narumi can see an eye peering out.

"Narumi-san, please come in" The eye retreats. Inside, the room holds Yoshi and is modestly, if pleasantly appointed.

"I am pleased that we found time for mischief"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:50 pm

She steps inside with only a small wince at the movement. "I wouldn't dream of missing the opportunity to search for a bit of trouble," her gaze streaks around the room approvingly, before returning to Yoshi... just as approvingly.

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:04 pm

Yoshi shuts the door behind her as she comes in, and his eyes widen at the wince.

"Are you alright Narumi-san? I know kemari was tiring. It was going to be my excuse for some soreness, but when I say that I want your legs shaking, that wasn't what I had in mind"

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:25 am

"You'll have to be extra gentle with me," she appreciated his concern, and kept her tone upbeat and tempting. "Go slow, Tortoise-san, so we might revel in the journey before reaching that most coveted destination," she advised, stepping closer to him.

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:32 am

"I can go slow" Yoshi moves to Narumi, pulling back her hair off one shoulder to expose her neck. "I waited, didn't I? Should we find if it was worth us waiting?"

Yoshi offers a sly smile. "I asked for sake if you want to relax a bit"

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Narumi allowed it, tilting her head to the side with his movement. "You were very patient, hai. And I'm here, aren't I? I'd search for anything with you." His closeness was appreciated, and she met his gaze.
"Sake sounds like an excellent idea."

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:43 pm

"I can think of a few things to search for." Yoshi's hand goes to the hem of her robe, oh so close to sliding inside as he brings his lips to hers.

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:18 pm

She allows that as well, and her arms move to encircle his neck, drawing him closer. Lips meet and she kisses him deeply. Pulling back, a smirk settles.
"I didn't know sake could taste so sweet."