[D3 EE] Red Ribbons and Strings (closed)

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Kasuga Yoshi

Re: [D3 EE] Red Ribbons and Strings (closed)

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:45 pm

"If it tastes sweet now, let's see how it is in a bit" Yoshi kisses her again, moving to slide off her robe.

/FTB? Cut to after scene?
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:14 pm

(FTB! Time jump!)

They sat on cushions, finally getting around to the promised sake.
Everything ached, Narumi noted as she rubbed a tender and bruised shoulder idly, but none of it in a way that was unwelcome.
"I knew you were trouble the moment I laid eyes on you, Yoshi-san," she said quietly. Cheeks still flushed, her dark hair slick on her forehead.
"I have to wonder what other misdeeds we might get into, when not otherwise occupied. You promised me we'd dig around and discover if the Deer are hiding anything underhanded, after all. Not that I don't enjoy skulking around with you away from everyone else, quite the opposite, I enjoy you thoroughly," she smirked, amused.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:25 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:14 pm

They sat on cushions, finally getting around to the promised sake.
Everything ached, Narumi noted as she rubbed a tender and bruised shoulder idly, but none of it in a way that was unwelcome.
"I knew you were trouble the moment I laid eyes on you, Yoshi-san," she said quietly. Cheeks still flushed, her dark hair slick on her forehead.
"You know, your not the first person to say that to me" Yoshi is similarly in a state of pleasant exertion, a gleam of sweat in his hair. "But usually it's with people who sound nowhere near as pleased"
"I have to wonder what other misdeeds we might get into, when not otherwise occupied. You promised me we'd dig around and discover if the Deer are hiding anything underhanded, after all. Not that I don't enjoy skulking around with you away from everyone else, quite the opposite, I enjoy you thoroughly," she smirked, amused.
"Well, give me another half an hour and I'm happy to try skulking into some new ways." Yoshi's eyes gleam with mischief. " But you've given me so few leads of where to dig in. I am all for some breaking and entering, but all I've heard is a guard who seems intent on reminding Minor Clans of their place"
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:41 pm

"Well then I challenge us both to see what we can't suss out... of course making plans to meet back here and compare notes," Narumi's voice was a bit raspy from the exertion, and she was mildly lightheaded.

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:19 pm

"Oh? Shall we plan to rendezvous back here again tomorrow night with out ill gotten gains?" Yoshi twirls Narumi's braid in his fingers. "Or wait another night? I fear that I have exerted myself a bit, and hope to again in a bit~"

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:42 pm

"Let my heart stop thundering in my ears, and I'm all yours again, Yoshi-san," she moved her cheek to caress his nearby hand.
"Tomorrow is fine, provided I'm recovered and the matchmaker's test is kinder."