(D2, LE) What Time Is It?

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Seppun Yuzu

(D2, LE) What Time Is It?

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:34 pm

There he was, stressed with strife once again in front of the Geisha House. Why did he used that bastard's name during the interview today, is what runs in his mind, and well as a hopeful expectation to find a certain Otter nearby –– for some odd reason he never had before.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D2, LE) What Time Is It?

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:12 pm

There was a saying from the olden times. If you stand outside a geisha house praying for an otter, one would appear to ease all your worries.

....That may or may not be true, however in this instance it appears to have worked, as Emiko walked along the path towards the Geisha house with a smile on her face, pausing as she drew close to bow.

"Oh, hello Seppun-sama."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:19 pm

"Hello." He says, holding the pleasant exclamation point that popped in this mind from the greeting. "What a coincidence to find you here again."

Right?
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:34 pm

"Fate seems to bring us here again, ne?" Emiko said with a small chuckle "are you well? Going to visit the geisha?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:07 pm

"Thbbft! Me, visit the geisha?" He snorts, "That wasn't my intention at all." It wasn't a lie since it was not the geisha he wanted to meet.

"I am doing well, thank you. How are you doing?" Yuzu asks, nonchalantly.
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:52 am

Emiko covered up a giggle.

"As you say Seppun-sama. You were just standing outside the establishment hoping for me to arrive here, ne?" She said in a teasing voice "I am well thank you. I was going to return to the inn after the theatre performances, but decided a walk to clear my head would be nice. Seems that my feet guided me here, and I remember the geisha saying they play games, perhaps a fun game of Go or Shogi would do better than a walk."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:19 pm

He points to himself and shakes his head. "Wha- me? Why would I hope for you to arrive? What nonsense." Fact is, Yuzu himself couldn't answer that. Nonsense indeed.

As she changes subject, he looks to geisha house relieved, "Games, yes. I am a complete disaster at them, but Fortunes, why not try them out. Perhaps I can bet you out. Beginners luck and everything else, as they say."
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:49 pm

"Beginners luck" Emiko nodded with a smile "come, let's go in and get some tea and games then."

With that she walked ahead, knowing the man would follow rather than enter first. Appearances or something.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:27 pm

Definitely appearances. Much enjoyment as they walk inside the building. Once there, they wait for the host to greet them and move to a game room.
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:16 pm

Emiko met with the geisha at the door and explained what they wanted to do. There was a smile and a nod, and the two were shown through to a beautiful room in a mix of purples. The geisha then went away to prepare tea. Emiko started setting up the shogi board while this was happening.

"Make yourself comfortable Seppun-sama. I assume you know the rules of Shogi?"