(D2, LE) What Time Is It?

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D2, LE) What Time Is It?

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:47 pm

And so the game has begun.

Yuzu inclines himself further, reinforcing, "This is a mere token to return such act of good will her family has given mine. One that still persists today, as she has given me these moments of joy that I... that I have often been distanced from. Please, accept this flower."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:52 am

"The moments of joy are shared, not given. We've spent them enjoying each others company, sharing stories and games. They are moments I will always remember" Emiko said with a warm smile "such a beautiful flower, with the importance of it, would be a wonderful gift for your future betrothed rather than here wouldn't it?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:58 am

He shakes his head. "It would not. This flower was meant for you. I am sharing a moment of this flower's life, and the time I went to fetch it thinking about giving it away to you. What is a gift if not shared good intent to another?"

He inclines further, offering once more, "Please, accept. It would do me great honor and I would be very happy."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:21 pm

Emiko bowed to the man.

"Then I accept this wonderful gift. Thank you Seppun-sama, it means a lot to me."

She carefully accepted the flower, bringing it to her and smiling warmly.

"It's so pretty."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:31 pm

The man... well, the boy watches carefully as the flower is handed over so there is no direct contact between them. As Emiko brings it closer to herself, a warm feeling fills up Yuzu's little heart.

He holds the grin, to avoid any display of emotion and says, "I means so much to me, too. I tried to find something that would match... something as pretty."

Then, Yuzu inhales deeply and bows, trying to escape the overwhelming sensation trying to take control of him by changing the focus of the conversation, "I should leave, now. I mean, we. It is late. Shitsurei shimassu."
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:31 pm

Emiko blushed slightly at the compliment, bowing deeply to the man.

"You are very kind, thank you Seppun-sama."

When he pointed out the time she looked surprised, then nodded.

"My apology, it is quite late. Hai, let's head back."

She quickly picked up her cup, finishing the tea before putting it back down and taking a few moments to pack up the shogi board.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:18 pm

/Scene? ;)
DescriptionTheme