[D0, MA, expecting] Being a conscientious visitor

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D0, MA, expecting] Being a conscientious visitor

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:17 pm

Ishioka bows his head in agreement. "I hope to also learn of you and the Otter. That I might be a more informed and worthy husband, of course." The Stone Matsu face had returned, making it hard to tell whether he was being polite, showing curiosity, or flirting.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:28 pm

This Lion was certainly challenging, even to one as skilled at reading others as Narumi. She tilted her head as she looked at him so, and shifted her umbrella on her shoulder.
"A worthy husband, I've no doubt you will be, Matsu-san, and I know your impending marriage will be a blessed one. And I'm happy to tell stories about the Otter whenever you wish."
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:20 pm

"Let us plan for the day after tomorrow, to ensure I have thoroughly prepared for our talk, amid the required tasks of the miai," he says, a relaxation around his eyes and mouth suggesting he is... making some kind of a joke?

"At a more comfortable place to sit and discuss," he says, raising one hand in a vague gesture toward the House of Night's Promise. "Perhaps the tea house," he suggests with a light eyebrow raise.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:20 pm

"This one likes tea very much," she replied, smirking, and regarding the stone Lion so that the corners of her eyes squinted some.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:24 pm

"Very well. I shall prepare." Was there a a shift of the jaw like a smile there? One part of his cheek definitely moved.

Ishioka bows his head. "Thank you for your thoughts today, Usogawa-san. I look forward to our next meeting."

----------
/end scene?
Description