(D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:00 pm

"It... is... nice." He says looking around and finally starting to relax a bit as the song soothes his mood.

"Than any I've seen, too." Yuzu confesses as he returns his eyes to Emiko. This was his first time in a geisha house. There wouldn't be a comparison.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:52 pm

Emiko smiled at the man as he seemed to relax more.

"The history of the Otter as you likely know has many ties to geisha. I've seen a few, and some of my kin have served in geisha houses also. It's a different experience though, a geisha house on a yakatabune. The gentle rocking of the boat from the water means the tables have to be more secure, otherwise tea could spill everywhere."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:01 pm

He raises an eyebrow at that and then takes a sip, "It would make the geisha that serve the Otter all the more skilled, no?"

"I am curious about how the Otter came to be. Care to explain it to me in your point of view?" The boy puts the cup down on the tray and turns to face Emiko a bit better now that he got a bit more used into looking at her using blushing like an idiot.
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:23 pm

"If you were like to visit in the future, I'm sure I could arrange it" Emiko said with a smile and a nod, before adding "ah, you wish to learn more about the founding of the Otter? Our former champion Himari, at the time Matron of the floating lily, discovered a child that had been swept along the river. With quick actions, she dived in and rescued the child, looking after him and nursing him back to health. Once the boy was recovered, he revealed who he was; the child of the Emperor! Himari protected the child, and the troupé travelled the rivers to Otosan Uchi and found a way into the city to return the child back. They had to do this in secret, to protect the child from those who had tried to kidnap him before."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:11 pm

He turns even more, now fully facing Emiko. Then, he provides a low bow, nearly touching head to the floor. As he returns, he says. "I am honored that your Clan has saved my great uncle years ago. It is a story rarely shared with others, if not close family. I also wanted to make sure if the geisha had dived, or if it was an otter spirit that fetched him from the river. Thank you."
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:16 pm

"It's ok, we did what any would do" Emiko said, a little embarrassed. "I'm glad he was safe."

There was a thoughtful pause, before she smiled.

"Fate is quite interesting in how it acts, ne? The great nephew of the man my clan saved meeting the daughter of the current champion at a geisha house in the Deer lands."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:23 pm

"Daughter of... Ch-Champion?" He coughs after gagging.

Then, he looks to the geisha and back to Emiko, and he provides another bow, shorter, adding quickly, "Thank you for sharing this moment. I... I believe it is getting rather late, ne?"

He takes a final sip and finds room within his kimono neck hem, "Perhaps we can meet another day?"
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:02 pm

Emiko looked slightly surprised, but nodded.

"Hai, it is quite late. Maybe it would be best to return to the inn."

Oh kami, how late is it?

She smiled to the man and bowed.

"I would enjoy meeting again for some tea and games if Seppun-sama would also enjoy that?"

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:26 pm

"Eto. We are both at the inn." The sweat on his forehead starts to appear. "I surely would enjoy. Guessing this went well."

Looking to the exit, he says, "So, do I leave, or you are ok in me guarding you back to the inn?"
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:33 pm

"Hai, I think this went well" Emiko said with a smile and a nod "if Seppun-sama wishes to walk back with me I would be honoured, however I understand that Seppun-sama may wish to go ahead."

She lowered her head respectfully, allowing the Imperial to decide if he wanted to go ahead or not.