(D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Saibankan

Re: (D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

Post by Saibankan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:34 pm

"If samruai-sama says it is so, it is so. The House is able to provide you with whatever music you would desire, samurai-sama. " she offers.

She gestures at the shamisen strapped to her back.

"I had thought a selection of shamisen music might be pleasant for samurai-sama, but if samurai-sama does not find that pleasing other arrangements can be made."
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:28 am

"We are two travellers who have walked, or in my case sailed, many yalms to be here and enjoy your wonderful tea and company. Would you have a song to play to help weary travellers relax?" Emiko asked the geisha, looking to her side and giving the Seppun a smile "we would be honoured to enjoy your performance, ne?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am

He nearly chokes on his tea when he hears 'yalms'. Yuzu puts the cup down and raises an eyebrow to Emiko. "Gomen. Usogawa-san's accent is different."

He meant cute.

Nodding back to the geisha, he reinforces with a permissive wave of his hand, "We would be honored, hai. A sailing shanty for the sailor maiden, here?"
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Emiko looked slightly embarrassed, looking down at her hands and muttering "my apology, it was a term someone used once."

She picked up her cup quickly to hide behind it
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:10 pm

There's a minor shake of his head, "Apologies for that: no need at all."

"Is that a term you use where you come from," he starts to ask, and connects with blinking eyes, "where do you come from, again?"
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:29 am

"The Otter clan, Seppun-sama" Emiko said quietly "so I'm from...well, every river I suppose, as we travel the rivers trading and performing. It's a lovely life, and you get to see a lot and experience the best the Empire has to offer."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:46 pm

"Soka..." He takes another sip, and nods, "I thought you had lands. How odd for a Clan to say they claim every river. No?"

He takes a deep breath and nods more, "I have much to learn from the wisdom of the Child of Heavens, indeed."
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:51 pm

"We have no lands" Emiko shook her head "we live on yakatabune, and travel along the rivers. There's a small gathering of moored yakatabune floating at the center of the Lake of Cherry Blossom Snow which is the closest we have to actual lands, but our clan has only existed for forty summers."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:53 pm

"Well. We could be able to resolve that and have small patch of land, even if temporary, at the Minor Clan Embassy at Chisei." He says, taking another sip. "But only if I understand more of your Clan's goals. Which I am completely ignorant."
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:30 pm

Emiko nodded a few times.

"Hai, I have said much the same. A clan needs some lands, we can't just live in the rivers forever, as lovely as that life is. We need a home. There are others that are happy in this life though."