(D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:30 pm

Yuzu moves to the designated pillow and sits in seiza, leaving his katana to the side as he sets himself comfy. Yet he doesn't look an inch relaxed.

The boy looks to Emiko to see what she would do, and perhaps copy.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Emiko moved to sit down, gracefully so with her hands folded on her lap. She looked to a space set aside which was obviously for the entertainer as a hint before before leaning closer to Yuzu and bringing up a fan to hide her words.

"Has Seppun-sama been to a place like this before?" she enquired quietly, her blue eyes looking up at him.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:22 pm

As she leans closer, Yuzu's danger sense activates wildly. He tightens his fists and focuses not to freak out and who knows... perhaps stab someone for no good reason. The fan does help, as it creates, at least, some barrier.

Noticing the blue, his eyes drift to catch hers. He replies, also quietly, "Never. Is it customary to... eto... sit this close?"
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:04 pm

"Hai" Emiko replied with a nod "these locations are considered very personal and intimate, so you would be closer together. It is a place where one would feel less pressed by the expectations of the world outside. It is expected that they're more private."

The girl beamed a smile at him.

"They'll bring some tea soon, or sake if that's what you would prefer, and then the geisha will sit over there and begin a performance to relax you."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:37 pm

Why would then he feel the complete opposite of what she just said about the place. The boy slowly reaches his hand at his kimono collar to allow some room to ventilate as her beaming smile hits him more than warmly.

"Tea is fine. Unless sake is the norm. I usually drink it to celebrate something."

At the thought of of tea, he looks to the small table eagerly. The mention of geisha and her performance do unsettle his thirst a bit more. Holy kami, was that a sweatdrop?

He quickly rubs it off with his kimono sleeve, and also produces a cup of his own. Fortunately, attention was driven elsewhere as the geisha arrives.
DescriptionTheme

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:30 pm

A wait that is too long for Yuzu yet too short for emiko passes, before a geisha enters carrying a tea service with a plum motif in her hands, and a shamisan on her back.

She sets down the service, and bows deeply to the samurai. Once given leave to do so, she makes herself busy with the tea service with a pleasant white tea flavored plum, of course. The tea is brewed well, and set before the samurai with a wordless grace.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:44 am

Emiko bowed to the woman as she arrived, taking in the scent of plum as it was prepared.

"Ah, I've never had plum tea before. This smells so nice."

She motioned to the tea, then smiled at the man.

"Take in the scents, relax and enjoy."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:42 pm

The boy provides a nod to the geisha, and scans both ladies analytically. To his surprise, the one sitting at his side is way more alluring than the performer herself. How odd... and how... dangerous. Specially with that proximity. The scent of plum doesn't even reach his nose as he's completely taken by another perfume for a moment.

Them, the relax part begins to be accepted with the first sip. Plum it is, indeed. He says, "I am trying. Not my favorite aroma, I tell you."
DescriptionTheme

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:42 pm
The boy provides a nod to the geisha, and scans both ladies analytically. To his surprise, the one sitting at his side is way more alluring than the performer herself. How odd... and how... dangerous. Specially with that proximity. The scent of plum doesn't even reach his nose as he's completely taken by another perfume for a moment.

Them, the relax part begins to be accepted with the first sip. Plum it is, indeed. He says, "I am trying. Not my favorite aroma, I tell you."
The geisha looks stricken at the Seppun's rebuke, and bows very apologetically.

"I apologize for my failure, samurai-sama. Please allow me to replace the blend with one more favorable to samurai-sama's palette." she says in a soft voice, slightly muffled as she holds the bow while apologizing.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:17 pm

Shit.

He shakes his head, and tries to correct his bluntness, "Eto... iie... I was rude. No need to change." He presses his lips. "I just meant that it is not my favorite since I was kind of deciding if the perfume that was in the air previously was... not that I don't like this one. It is good, and..."

He sips and asks, "Which kind of songs one listens to at a geisha house, again?"
DescriptionTheme