(D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

A discrete geisha house for those needing to set down their mask for awhile.
Seppun Yuzu

(D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:00 am

Following the tips his classmates have given him, the boy takes his first adult opportunity away from home and familiar prying eyes to go big.

Yet, a sweatdrop runs down Yuzu's forehead. He checks the name of the place and the many attendants at the plaque in front of the locale. His feet, though, are stuck in the ground much like the very trees around Kyuden Shika: unmovable.

Wiping his forehead, he takes a deep breath to gain courage. The battle with his honor keeps him from moving in. After all, true samurai would find solace in arts, service and in training. Not in pleasantries or vice.

Or would they not?
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D0, LE) Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Open)

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:55 am

In Yuzus pause and worries about entering this one place, it's likely he may not have noticed a small assassin in the night, prowling...or just walking past, and noticing the odd situation.

"Ano, is everything ok?" the small woman asked, bowing.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:23 am

"ACK!!"

The boy's soul moves out of his body for an instant heading to Yomi, but decides it was't time yet, and then comes back. With widened eyes and a heartbeat louder than the Hida's drums of war at the Wall, he tries to catch his breath back. Noticing the bowed figure in front of him, he wonders if she would be one of the geisha trying to move into the place. He was definitely blocking the passage.

With a swift step to the side, he opens passage, and bows back. He does try to say something, but air wasn't quite there. All he manages to say is, "Shit-shitsurei... shimassu."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 pm

"Please don't worry, it's ok" Emiko stood up and smiled "are you going in Seppun-sama? I'm sure it's a lovely place."

She looked to the building then back to Yuzu.

"I haven't been in there but it looks nice at least."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:08 pm

"Nani?" Yuzu blinks, taking a second look at the girl –– which for some reason keeps his eyes focused longer than one should at this time of the evening. Then, it goes back to the establishment.

She was no geisha, after all, he thinks. Not that she couldn't play the role. She would look lovely dressed up like one. But analyzing further now, it would be a rather unfitting attire with that BLADE at her obi. His eyes come back to her even though he tried to keep them elsewhere, and he nearly gasps, noticing she is, in fact, a samurai-ko.

He bows once more, announcing himself quite loudly. "Seppun Yuzu, Governor of Chisei! Please, treat me well."

After a breath, he confesses, "I... eto... I am unsure if I want to go in or not."
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:40 pm

"It's lovely to meet you Seppun-sama, I am Usogawa Emiko" She bowed again "I hope you are well?"

She peeked back at the building then back at Yuzu.

"My father told me once if you're afraid to go somewhere, go with a friend. That way you can be scared in friendly company, which will scare the fear away. Want me to go with you Seppun-sama?" the girl smiled.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:46 pm

"Thbbft!"

"I am not afraid!" He raises his eyes quite fiercely as she even suggests the thought of cowardice. "That's unbecoming of a samurai. Specially of a Seppun."

He controls frustration as her head turning to check the building and back to him comes with a sparkling slow motion effect to his eyes. He adds, trying to soften his previous stellness, "I am strategizing if it would be valuable to go in at this time of the night, or not."

Wasn't a lie. Wasn't all the truth.
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:48 pm

Emiko bowed.

"I'm sorry Seppun-sama. I didn't mean to imply cowardice. Merely using a saying my father uses."

She stayed bowed while looked away, waiting until he spoke again before speaking.

"What would the argument be to not going now? Strategically I mean."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:54 pm

"Well, then. Apology accepted. Let's test your father's wisdom." He says, nearly fuming out steam as he processes Emiko's apology on something he did take offense, but now couldn't be offended anymore.

He bows and waves his hand towards the entrance, "Ladies first."
DescriptionTheme

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:02 pm

"Ok!" Emiko nodded, smiling brighter as she thought this meant her apology was accepted. She bowed when he motioned for her to go first and went "hai Seppun-sama", then made her way towards and into the geisha house with a small hum. She clearly wasn't concerned...she also had no idea what it was.