(D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:44 am

He sighed. Evasive answers could mean anything. She could hear the disappointment in the sigh. "I won't pry then," he replied. "But however this happened, please try to avoid a repeat. I don't want to need to do this regularly. Seeing you in pain like this makes me feel sad Bai."

Murato continued to apply the balm, being very careful but also very thorough.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:03 am

"You wont..." She frowned. "You don't need to do it... if you don't want to..." She shied again. "I am sorry."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:28 am

"I want to do it Bai-chan. I will always, always, always want to help you. Do not think for a moment I am unwilling or unhappy to help you, as nothing could be further from the truth." He continues taking his time, ever gentle, ever careful. He even moved to apply to the areas he could not see, allowing her to keep her modesty if she wished, but that would make things more difficult.

"It is the necessity of it that bothers me, the fact that it happened at all. I don't want to see you in pain, though I will stand by you through that pain regardless. I am sure you understand that feeling more than I do. You don't want to have to heal the bushi that visit your temple, but you want to heal them. It's the necessity of it that bothers, not the act itself."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:43 pm

"Hai..." she sighed. "Sorry... I just don't want to be bothered to anyone... I should be more careful in the future." She looked at the Kitsu and smiled. "Hai..."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:08 pm

After finally finishing the application of what he can, having used the last of the balm, he sets it aside. He then moves to sit behind her, moving so that she can lay back into his chest with her between his legs, wrapping her gently like a human blanket.

"It will always bother me more to not know, and not be able to help. We could all use a hand every now and then. But it's harder to take your hand if you don't hold it out to me. So please, don't keep your troubles to yourself. Even if you can't share with me for some reason, be open to others. You must know that there are many people that care for you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:35 pm

The Kaito nodded and embraced the Kitsu. "I know... I need to trust the people I love and care about. Maybe you should knock some sense to this one." She giggled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:47 pm

"I'll share some of what I've got." He gently bumped his head to hers. "I've always had an easier time trusting others, but I understand that for as much as we know of each other, we've barely scratched the surface. It's likely more difficult."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:14 pm

She giggled. "I have lived such sheltered life and just not sure about the world." She sighed. "I am glad you can give me some sense."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:59 pm

"Perhaps we can explore it together? I'll show you what I know, you show me what you know, and we'll figure out everything else together," he replies with a warm smile.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:59 pm

"Hai..." She smiled and yawned. He should remember the poor girl had been the whole day in temple duty keeping company to Nesshin. "Mura kun... Tell me a story."
Smells like flowers