(D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:18 pm

"You don't get to move right now," Murato said with a smile. "Other than to lie down on your tatami."

He moves to help her to her bed. "Where do you keep the balm. You just get as comfortable as you can."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:16 pm

She stood up with his aid yet wincing from time to time. The girl sat down on her sleeping futon and sighed. "It in a box on the bottom of the table. I labeled it hot cold."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:37 pm

He nods then goes to retrieve it. After collecting the balm he holds it up to make sure before returning to her.

"Alright. So you are the expert here. I assume we need to move parts of the yukata out of the way? Or is it better for the area to be exposed completely?" Since she got the yukata on, he assumes she can make the necessary adjustments.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:48 pm

She froze at him asking to expose the area that was injured. "A... Anooo... etoo... anooo..." Bai bit her lower lip. "Ah... ha...ha...hai." The Kaito showed him her leg. He would note a bruise in her upper leg, above and on the knee.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:56 pm

"I doubt you are this shy with your patients," he says, firmly. "It is medicine and I want you to feel better. I'm not a medic, but I am a concerned friend and have no intention of being inappropriate."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:17 pm

"My mother or Manami sama tended to my wounds... And not this shy around my patients." She shook her head. "I... I have never been treated by a handsome man."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:00 am

"Well, I have been treated by a beautiful woman before. And I can tell you I was just glad for the assistance and felt much better afterwards," he put a hand on her shoulder. "I just want you to feel better. That is all this is, and nothing more, i promise," his voice is calm and firm.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:36 am

"I... I... it's okay." She nodded. "I'll allow it." The priestess braced for the pain.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:15 am

He nods at her and opens the balm. Very lightly, he begins applying it to the bruised area. "This is a big bruise. Not just a simple fall Bai."

He is as careful as he can be.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:21 am

She winced. "I was careless..." she winced again. He didn't need to know.
Smells like flowers