(D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:04 pm

He looked at her with concern. "You're not fine," he says, seeing he wince, and loosening his grip. "What happened?"

The shifted weight made a different sort of sense now.

He guides he to lay on his lap instead, doing so gently so that she can get comfortable and avoid any pain.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:31 pm

"I don't want you to worry... I know, I know..." She knew what he was going to say to her. "I just fell." She confessed. We he didn't have to know that it was from the roof of the temple. The priestess shifted as he shifted making herself confortable in his arms.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:55 pm

"Bai..." He strokes her hair... "I'm not worried. We've seen each other's strength and weakness. But I don't fear showing mine to you, or feel ashamed that you have seen me at a low point..."

His voice cracks with emotion throughout.
Hmm... hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm
Hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm
Hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm
Sometimes in our lives
We all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow
Lean on me
When you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on...
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on
Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill
Those of your needs that you won't let show
You just call on me Bai-chan when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
Lean on me
When you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on...
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on
You just call on me Bai-chan
When you need a hand
I just might have a problem that you'll understand
If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me
Call me
If you need a friend
Call me
If you need a friend
Call me
If you ever need a friend
D9 EN, Performance [Void] | TN: 2 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 3 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image
Failed, 2Opportunity symbol Gains understanding in his heart that love is only painful if he lets it be, 1Opportunity symbol to share his understanding with Bai
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:07 pm

That made her sad. He was probably the only one who had noticed her in the background the whole day she had spent on the temple. No matter how sore she felt she gave the Kitsu a hug. He could sense the tear falling from her eyes.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:34 pm

He holds her gently, careful not to cause any unnecessary pain.

"I know that you are strong enough to make it through anything on your own. But I don't want you to have to. I want to be there by your side, for good and bad. I... am not afraid to say it anymore. You have helped me understand, that I can feel it without pain."

He moves to look her in the eyes.

"I love you, Bai. In more ways than I can express. It's not only my hope for us, but also my joy for what we've had, and my pride for your strength, and your acceptance of my weakness. I want to spend my life with you... but even if I can't, I'll still love you in every way I did previously, every way I do now, and every way I will in the future."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:15 pm

The girl whispered "I love you too Mura kun..." a sniffle could be heard.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:44 pm

When she returns his words, she can see his eyes visibly shifting color gently becoming a brighter orange with a hint of red to the hue. They remain threatened by tears, but there is a definite shift in emotion. There's a passion and desire that he's been keeping in check, and her words opened the gates that had been holding those feelings back.

The only thing that he wished to share at that moment was his lips. Not words or song or anything else. He wanted her to feel what he did, t know what he would offer for the rest of their days if it turned out that way.

He did not hold himself back in that moment with doubt or timidity. He kissed her, shared his love with her, gave his passion to her. It was fierce and loving and full of life.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:57 pm

He kissed her hand that in lieu was being kissed by Oubaihime, an indirect kiss. The Phoenix shifted but winced and sighed. "I am sorry..."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:07 pm

"You don't need to apologize for me getting caught up in the moment," he says, bowing his head. "I need to apologize for getting carried away. I should not have assumed so much. Plus, you are still in pain and I hurt you." He brushes hair behind her ear.

"I would be willing to bet that you have medicine that can help a bit with it? If you do, and would not mind, I will help apply it. I want you to feel better soon," he offers.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:45 pm

"I guess I could use that balm that I made for Shika san." The Kaito nodded. "I have some left over in a bottle..."She was about to get up and winced.
Smells like flowers