(D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

(D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:41 am

Murato scratched on the door to Oubaihimes room and waits patiently. He wasn't sure what to say. He just found himself there... driven by something unnamed.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D9 EN) Touch the Sky

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:45 am

Bai was making preparations to go to sleep. She heard the scratch. She was in her night yukata ready to go to sleep. It had been a somewhat lonesome day for the Kaito staying in the temple assisting Nesshin. The priestess opened the door and smiled. "Murato kun? How can I help you?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:51 am

"I..." he looks to her. "I had expected that Ishioka had invited you to the event earlier and was hoping to see you there. When I didn't... I felt I needed to come to you. I don't know if it was worry," he says. "Were you still in the temple with Nesshin?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:04 am

"Shika san had been relieved of duties... I decided to stay a bit more at the temple." She smiled. "If he did invite me I probably forgot... I am sorry... I should apologize to him." The Kaito sighed. "Oh..." she noted that Murato was still at the door. "Please come in..."

He would note the cage with and the futon were Inoshishi sometimes slept, her bows and quivers, a box with a very fancy mirror inside, another box with feathers, the oils she use which make the room smell oddly pleasant.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:27 am

He stepped in and slid the door shut behind.

"I'll bet you bandaged up his hands at some point. I've been on cleaning detail before. His hands must have been rough."

"And the get together... it wasn't too stimulating. Other than a few puns with Yuzu I just found myself wanting you there, or to be where you were."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:38 am

"Hai I did... I am glad I was able to grant him company and keep his morale up." She offered the Lion a seat. "Tea?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:44 am

He nods. "I was not able to help as much. Even our conversation turned to you, so you were still helping when I was keeping him company," he says with a smile.

He sits and pats the spot next to him for her to join him.

"No thank you, I never drink tea before bed."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:04 pm

She sighed and took a seat. "I know your company was appreciated." She placed her head on his shoulder. He may note that her position was no placing much weigh on her rear but on her thigh. "As those who went to visit the temple."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:45 pm

Murato nods, putting an arm around her waist and pulling her closer. He doesn't know that she is sore from the fall.

"I know how you feel for others. I imagine you were worried over him all day," he says. "Are you feeling okay?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:55 pm

The priestess winced. "I am... I am fine." She lied. "I am just glad that I could be there in a time of need." She looked down and sighed. "Not many understand what true friendship is." Bai was sadden.
Smells like flowers