(D9, MA) Sane Bath Place, Same Bath Time (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D9, MA) Sane Bath Place, Same Bath Time (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:10 pm

He takes a sip. "Eto. Hai." Yuzu nods. "There was this contest with Shika Z...san. At the sake house. I made a fool of myself. Gladly no one was nearby to take offense, if not myself."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:18 pm

"Ah, the follies of youth. May we all indulge in them for a while longer yet..."

Raizo chuckled.

"While our bones still knit quickly, and while it lets our elders feel superior rather than annoyed when we slip up."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:19 pm

The boy looks to the sides, knowing that it is not like that with him. "I am happy for Shiba-san's elders. Mine are always annoyed and superior."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:43 pm

"Oh, don't be happy with my elders, they have to pick up after me when i screw up. Poor bastards."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:19 pm

"We share a common fate on that. As things are going this is could be my first and last assignment."
DescriptionTheme

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:03 pm

"Oh, don't be too fussed about it. These... tests they're assigning are more weird than anything else. I keep expecting them to have us brew tea while standing on our heads or something. Besides. Seppun-sama is a governor, right? I presume your district is prosperous and well-ordered under your stewardship?"
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:06 pm

He nods, "Indeed they are odd. I will tell Shika Pei-Pei-sama exactly that today. Yet, I trust that they should know what they are doing. As for being Governor: there's a great deal of expectation upon me. If I perform badly here, it would reflect poorly to my Family's appointment of my name, and I would have to remedy that."
DescriptionTheme

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:16 pm

"The only way Seppun-sama could perform badly is by ending up with a disadvantageous marriage. And I don't see the Deer snubbing the Imperial Families that way."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:19 pm

"You think so?" Yuzu sips, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Well, perhaps Shiba-san is right. Yet, an Imperial, a Scion of the Heavens, can't be just mediocre. I rather go down in flames."
DescriptionTheme

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:28 pm

"Well. I would advise caution, because... ultimately we're all at the mercy of the nakodo until this business is finished."
Remember to Breathe