(D9, MA) Sane Bath Place, Same Bath Time (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D9, MA) Sane Bath Place, Same Bath Time (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:57 pm

"Well. I know flowers are things that provide nurture, growth and... fruits. Those are pretty useful, in my perspective. There are people that aren't able to provide that. I would say it is a positive comparison. Better than, perhaps, making an analogy with, I don't know, grains of sand."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:32 pm

"Ah, but flowers don't go looking for you. And thinking of your choices as stationary things waiting to be plucked by whoever they most charm is... a dead end."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:27 am

“Well. One could pluck them out, but, if they don’t know how to actually make the plant grow, it won’t survive for long. In any case, I think that neglecting someone to be compared to a flower is just bad faith. No one in a healthy conscious would say someone is a flower means they are just to be plucked away. Whomever connects these ideas together in such a manner, indeed is either very wary or extremely prejudicious of another’s intention.”
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:00 am

"Or simply literal-minded, Seppun-sama."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:43 am

"Then again, just literal-minded wouldn't suffice to take offense in being compared to a flower. Would Shiba-san be offended if someone compared him to a flower?"
DescriptionTheme

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:20 am

"More bemused, really. Since I wouldn't see the similarity. I could be compared to many things. Flowers don't spring to mind."
Remember to Breathe