[D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:18 am

He stopped at the door, one hand on it. He hung his head and there was sadness in his voice when he spoke. "Yes. I do." There was honesty in his words, that was what made him sad. "Have a blessed day Unsei-sama."

/exit unless stopped
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Seppun Unsei

Re: [D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:36 pm

Unsei watched as he left, but then shook their head slightly. "He's either going to get his heart ripped out or get extremely lucky and I don't think there will be any in between, Ga-chan." They murmured softly to the duckling.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."