[D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:52 am

"Give me your honest opinion, do you think this is best for me?" His manhood was fully at war with his fear now.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:20 am

"Uh.... I mean... I can't tell you that. I don't even know what's best for myself most days. You've got to do that yourself."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:23 am

Without a word the young Crane stood up and began to pace, seeming like life and death were on the line with this decision. "I want to marry Bai-chan and I don't want to hurt her in any way." He paced. "But i also want to be able to...fulfill her needs." The anguish was on the verge of tearing him apart.
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:47 am

"I don't know if you've heard the last few things I said where I said just to listen to her because she's going to know her body the best." They gestured at the table. "Sit down and relax."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:57 am

The Crane did as he was told out of reflex more than actually hearing. "I don't know what that means Unsei, I don't know what anything means anymore but I trust you. I will meet whoever you want me to and see how things go. But I am scared."
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:00 am

"Do you need another hug?" They tilted their head to the side some, a bit curious. "And I'll do my best to help you, but I'm not exactly the best at this. Do please remember that I'm cursed by Benten-no-kami."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:17 am

Soyokaze's posture changed and he began to focus on Unsei, his words motherly. "You have said that, do you mean it for sure though? You would know better than this one but it seems like you have found something special with Moshumaru-san. Are you cursed or just lacking confidence? As I said to Seppun Yuzu-sama you are an Imperial, do you really have no more say in all this than the rest of us? The Shika are a young minor clan, is there no influence you can exert to make things the way you want them?"
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:42 am

"No. I am actually cursed by her. Trust me, I don't lack confidence. If I did, I wouldn't be planning to throw you at my cousin." They stated plainly. The rest of the conversation however... They furrowed their brows, anger beginning to touch on their face. "If you really must lay it out plainly, then yes. We have as much power and influence here as the rest of you."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:47 am

"I'm sorry, it seems that EVERYTHING my father taught me was a lie." He bowed. "It is not my intent to upset you, you have been too good to me, I will not speak on it again but you will be in my prayers as they have been since we first met." He stretched and made to rise. "I have taken far to much of your time and interrupted your rest, thank you so much for your council and friendly conversation. I shall let you rest now and look forward to seeing you at Ishioka-san's event this evening."
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:11 am

"You are fine, Asahina-san. I don't know what your father has taught you either, but I cannot answer to its validity. There's a lot that we can do, but then there are other times where we aren't as high as we should be. Like, in this instance, our lords have sent us here to be at the mercy of the Deer. They are higher status than us and so..." They shrugged some. "Though, before I waste my time, are you actually interested in trying your shot with my cousin? If not, then I won't bother at the event tonight, but if you are, then I will see what I can do."