[D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:38 am

"Who would you even volunteer for something like that?" His tone was that of shock but he was clearly curious.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:05 am

"Bayushi Luixian. She, ah.... how do put it... She enjoys pretty men and women. I think it's just because opposites attract, but I think you both could have fun."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:08 am

Soyokaze's eyes widen with terror but he couldn't stop a slight smile from reaching his lips. "The tall angry looking one? She would eat me!"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:21 am

"Oh, I'm sure she'd eat a part of you if you ate part of her back." They said casually.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:32 am

"There is no way a woman like that could be interested in or impressed by me. I wouldn't even know where to begin with her, she looks like she fights oni for fun how could I interest her let alone satisfy her?"
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:34 am

"I'm sure she's very vocal about her wants. Listen to them and have fun." They shrugged. "Are you doing to the mixer thing tonight? I'll throw you at her and you can blame it on me if things go poorly."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:37 am

Ishioka-san has been kind to me, it would be dishonorable of me not to attend his event...even if I am worried about what he has planned for me. You are planning on being there? Surely you have already met everyone here and as you say you have found your one. Why go?"
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:39 am

"To make sure Lui-chan goes. I'm trying to push her to meet people, but she really, really doesn't want to. However, she can't say no to me so it all works out."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:40 am

Soyokaze grew weary. "If she does not wish to meet people..."
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:43 am

"Well she doesn't want to meet people and get attached. She just wants to sleep around and have fun, but she really doesn't want to get married." They explained.