[D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D9, LA, Expecting] Nap Time

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:38 pm

Soyokaze put a bit of space between the two of them. "Unsei-sama can I ask you an entirely inappropriate personal question?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:46 pm

"Sure, go ahead. I must say that I'm pretty curious about whatever it is now."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:57 pm

The question was the hardest, most awkward he had ever dared to ask and it took him several moments before he could ask it, hoping vagueness would limit his embarrassment. "Are you...experienced?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:07 pm

"You mean sexually? If so, then yes. Very much so. If you mean romantically, then no. I'm cursed by Benten-no-kami so my romantic endeavors don't end well for me." Unsei didn't seem bothered by the question one bit. "Also experienced heavily in I guess what some could call cross dressing. I just call it getting dressed, but whatever."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:14 pm

"I mean...the former. I am shamed to admit it but I hear the sounds at night in the Inn. I should not listen but it is hard not to. I need guidance."
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:38 pm

"...Like in how to do it? Or how to not listen?"

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:47 pm

Soyokaze was growing redder by the second and sweating slightly. "I understand the basics...what I need to do. But how do I make it...special. I have failed at most everything in life, I do not want to fail at that also when it happens. I'm sorry I asked you but I'm not sure who else to ask, Raizo and Hikimasu will probably just give me a selfish guy answer and you seem like you would have broader perspective."
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:38 pm

"Easiest way to go about it is to just listen to your partner. If you're going down on a lady and she's telling you don't stop or right there or anything like that while grabbing your hair and just not letting go, then just keep doing that. Honestly, yeah, just ask what they'd like, follow that, and listen to their signs. If they get tense or start wiggling, there you go. Also, a favorite of mine is to find the clit and write out some different kanji with my tongue on there and when you've found the favored kanji, just keep writing it." They explained without care or embarrassment.

"Dudes, however, are easy. Ish. Go slow when you give them handies, because when they jerk it themselves, they'll go quick and such, just trying to get to that climax. When you do it to a man, go slow. Tease them a bit, run your tongue over the head and what not."

"If you want some practice, at least with a lady, lemme know. I've got a gal in mind that might fit your tastes, because I know you'll fit hers."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:56 am

Soyokaze was now as red and a Scorpion kimono. "Wha-N-no that's that what I'm asking for. I'm sure this is a practice makes perfect kind of thing...and I envy those with more free spirits and bravado than I could couldn't with someone I just met. I don't want to put that kind of disappointment on someone even a stranger. Plus I would have to see them every day until we leave, and the walls have ears. I could never survive the rumors."
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:30 am

"I've slept with a few people during this thing and there's been no rumors about it. In fact, I sleep with Moshu-kun every evening while everyone else is at the plays and nobody has said anything about it. And if you just listen to what she says, I don't think you'll be a disappointment anyway." They smiled softly. "But, I leave it as an option and that's all I'll say about it. If you'd rather wait, then you do what you feel is best."