[D9 ME, Moshu's Room, Open, Expecting] - Right where I said I'd be

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D9 ME, Moshu's Room, Open, Expecting] - Right where I said I'd be

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:12 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:08 am
"Well, you did say only maybe. It wasn't technically a proper proposal." They teased with a playful smirk, enjoying the kisses and then returning them again. "I think I forgot to ask you how your day has been so far in my rush to undress you. So, how have you been?"
The Kitsu rolled his eyes about the "proper proposal", but let the comment go.

"Honestly, pretty good. I saw your debate for the miai - grand work, by the way, did you see mine?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:44 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:12 am
The Kitsu rolled his eyes about the "proper proposal", but let the comment go.

"Honestly, pretty good. I saw your debate for the miai - grand work, by the way, did you see mine?"
"I did, actually. It was very good, I must say. I didn't quite understand it because I hadn't watched the play, but your opponent certainly withdrew rather quickly after that. Was a wicked argument."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:48 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:44 am
"I did, actually. It was very good, I must say. I didn't quite understand it because I hadn't watched the play, but your opponent certainly withdrew rather quickly after that. Was a wicked argument."
"I'm not ashamed to say I learned that style from Rokugan's favourite self-style gremlin and fortunes, I just can't see how the rest of the world passed you by and-"

He caught himself and reeled in his fervor.

"Sorry, I got a little distracted. But yeah, the play repeated the same plot point five times with little variance."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:58 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:48 am
"I'm not ashamed to say I learned that style from Rokugan's favourite self-style gremlin and fortunes, I just can't see how the rest of the world passed you by and-"

He caught himself and reeled in his fervor.

"Sorry, I got a little distracted. But yeah, the play repeated the same plot point five times with little variance."
They tilted their head slightly and blinked, not quite understanding what he meant. "Hm? It's certainly not my style. I can't say I've utterly insulted anyone down yet... aside from that one moth that I can't fucking stand. Even then it wasn't really insult thing. I just made them back up their words and they didn't. But anyway... what's the plot point?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:01 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:58 am
They tilted their head slightly and blinked, not quite understanding what he meant. "Hm? It's certainly not my style. I can't say I've utterly insulted anyone down yet... aside from that one moth that I can't fucking stand. Even then it wasn't really insult thing. I just made them back up their words and they didn't. But anyway... what's the plot point?"
"Character acts erratically because of accupuncture and people misinterpret it as something else. Orders, enlightenment, taint..."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:04 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:01 am
"Character acts erratically because of accupuncture and people misinterpret it as something else. Orders, enlightenment, taint..."
"Really? That seems... boring. Builds you up to then only drop you with the most boring twist ever. Just acupuncture. Gross."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:06 am

"I know, right?" He said, before indulging in Unsei more.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:24 am

Unsei made some very happy noises, but once they settled back down, they spoke again.

"Mm. What would you do then if you made a play?"

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:31 am

The Kitsu thought.

"Probably extol the virtues of someone I wrote for, given permission. If I wasn't allowed, then take on a psuedonym and expose some dark truth about the Empire. What about you?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:37 am

"Wow."

"That's... two very different sides right there. Extol virtues or expose dark truths. Two very opposite sides, but not bad and I'm sure you could make it work nicely. As for me, I'd probably just write something about the stars. One of those boring plays everyone rags on."