[D9 ME, Moshu's Room, Open, Expecting] - Right where I said I'd be

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D9 ME, Moshu's Room, Open, Expecting] - Right where I said I'd be

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:33 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:28 pm
"Mmhm. Even after I told him I didn't want to meet up with him again, he told me to meet him at the geisha house and then just walked off. So, as a prank to her, and ai guess punishment to him, I sent Lui-chan to go deal with him."
"...Alright, we'll talk about it later. I should say something, but right now I'm love drunk."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:28 pm
"I'm not quite sure why you've got to wait to spoil me, but you do what you need to." Then they chuckled. "It's only been a day, but I've missed you too."

[Ye! If you're ready]
[Itadakimasu!]
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:39 pm

(Jesus these two are just rabbits at this point xD)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:41 pm

(You say that like we didn't start as rabbits. I'm pretty sure the matchmakers are going to match us by scent at this point.)
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:43 pm

( XD This is true. No doubt renjiro has been telling them all about our meetings. I'm just waiting for the day they accidentally end up wearing the others clothes or something, having grabbed the wrong scrap of silk in a rush)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:26 am

(Oh, he remembered something!)

Still deeply entrenched in his position, the Kitsu slowly realized something was wrong - there was a strong smell of sake form his room. And he didn't drink.

The mingle!

Gently, he kissed Unsei awake.

"My love forgive me, for I have given an oath to help Matsu-san with a party he has organized for those who have not found love. Perhaps you would like to join me?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:32 am

"Hmmm?" They grumbled, not opening their eyes as they laid there. "What? Wait, the single people thingy? I'm getting Lui-chan to go there, so I would be there anyway. Though, I think it might be rude to go there and flaunt our not entirely single status though seeing as how the rest would be single. Not saying we shouldn't go either."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:43 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:32 am
"Hmmm?" They grumbled, not opening their eyes as they laid there. "What? Wait, the single people thingy? I'm getting Lui-chan to go there, so I would be there anyway. Though, I think it might be rude to go there and flaunt our not entirely single status though seeing as how the rest would be single. Not saying we shouldn't go either."
The Kitsu nodded.

"I'll mostly be helping out and carrying that, y'know, big crate of sake over there." He pointed to a box at the other side of the room, before nuzzling back into her touch.

"We still have time, however. We can just lie here for now, maybe come back here once it's done."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:53 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:43 am
The Kitsu nodded.

"I'll mostly be helping out and carrying that, y'know, big crate of sake over there." He pointed to a box at the other side of the room, before nuzzling back into her touch.

"We still have time, however. We can just lie here for now, maybe come back here once it's done."
They arched a brow and finally opened an eye. "Ooooh? Spending the night with Moshu-kuuuuun." They murmured happily before making a trail of kisses from his neck to his lips. "I would enjoy that if you wished to. If not, that's also okay. I will just enjoy as much time as I can with you now then."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:55 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:53 am
They arched a brow and finally opened an eye. "Ooooh? Spending the night with Moshu-kuuuuun." They murmured happily before making a trail of kisses from his neck to his lips. "I would enjoy that if you wished to. If not, that's also okay. I will just enjoy as much time as I can with you now then."
"I think I'd have made a terrible proposal if I didn't want to spend the night with you, wouldn't I?"

He returned the kisses with equal vigor - not necessarily kisses of passion, but more kisses of worship. Like she was a Kami herself, one you were blessed to be in the presence of.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:08 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:55 am
"I think I'd have made a terrible proposal if I didn't want to spend the night with you, wouldn't I?"

He returned the kisses with equal vigor - not necessarily kisses of passion, but more kisses of worship. Like she was a Kami herself, one you were blessed to be in the presence of
"Well, you did say only maybe. It wasn't technically a proper proposal." They teased with a playful smirk, enjoying the kisses and then returning them again. "I think I forgot to ask you how your day has been so far in my rush to undress you. So, how have you been?"