[D9 ME, Moshu's Room, Open, Expecting] - Right where I said I'd be

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

[D9 ME, Moshu's Room, Open, Expecting] - Right where I said I'd be

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:46 pm

In a rare sight, Moshumaru was simply relaxing. Not reading, not planning, not schemeing not grieving - but relaxing. Simply sitting with his back against the wall and just... sitting there. Some might have said it was avant-garde meditation, but there was no internal truth - it wasn't that he was realigning himself, he was simply existing in the moment.

From outside his door, a relaxed sigh could be heard.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Re: [D9 ME, Moshu's Room, Open, Expecting] - Right where I said I'd be

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:40 pm

He might've been relaxing for a bit, but now Unsei was here to be annoying. They stood outside of his door for a moment, considering what to do, but then they cleared their throat.

"Kitsu-san..?" They called out softly.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:08 pm

The Kitsu nodded, getting from his spot and opening the door for the Seppun.

"Welcome, welcome. Please, do join me."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:25 pm

Unsei bowed when the door was opened and then slipped inside. Tonight they wore a simple yukata made of dark silks with small golden stars and planets embroidered all over them, making it seem almost like a galaxy. Their hair was down, nearly trailing across the floor, with no hat to be seen on their head, which left their cowlick praising away as normal. There was no duck with them today.

In their hands was a small box that they then offered out to him. Inside was a wagashi in the shape of a sakura blossom.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:39 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:25 pm
Unsei bowed when the door was opened and then slipped inside. Tonight they wore a simple yukata made of dark silks with small golden stars and planets embroidered all over them, making it seem almost like a galaxy. Their hair was down, nearly trailing across the floor, with no hat to be seen on their head, which left their cowlick praising away as normal. There was no duck with them today.
The Kitsu was smitten.

"You look... beautiful. Fortunes, you're gorgeous. I-"
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:25 pm
In their hands was a small box that they then offered out to him. Inside was a wagashi in the shape of a sakura blossom.
After the usual gift giving ritual, the Kitsu accepted with grace. He went in for a kiss, but something about her seemed... off.

There was one important element that was missing - their usual fire. They had been unusually soft since arriving. If the rumours were as he believed...

"Is... is everything okay?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:50 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:39 pm
The Kitsu was smitten.

"You look... beautiful. Fortunes, you're gorgeous. I-"
They smiled some. "Flatterer. This is just an old yukata and I didnt feel like putting my hair into a ponytail."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
After the usual gift giving ritual, the Kitsu accepted with grace. He went in for a kiss, but something about her seemed... off.
"We've done how much together and you still want to do the long ritual?" They teased with a soft, gentle voice that was a bit above a whisper. Regardless, they returned the kiss happily.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
"Is... is everything okay?"
"Hm? Oh. Yeah. Is there any reason why it wouldn't be? Has something happened?" They asked curiously, though still in that calm, quiet voice.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:01 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:50 pm
They smiled some. "Flatterer. This is just an old yukata and I didnt feel like putting my hair into a ponytail."
"I-"

He was, but he was being honest. Without another word but a broadening smile, he closed the door behind them.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
"We've done how much together and you still want to do the long ritual?" They teased with a soft, gentle voice that was a bit above a whisper. Regardless, they returned the kiss happily.
"Forgive me - I just got so lost in you I forgot our place.You remember how my heart skipped a beat when you dashed for my door that one time?" Fortunes, he was long gone. Write him out of the Lion clan, he was her property.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
"Hm? Oh. Yeah. Is there any reason why it wouldn't be? Has something happened?" They asked curiously, though still in that calm, quiet voice.
"I heard the rumours and... and I got scared for you, I'll be honest. I saw how well you did at the debate so I wasn't sure, but if you say you're alright, you're alright. I do have some good news, however - or would you rather it wait?" He might have let his yakuta slip just a little as he planted another kiss on her lips. Just saying.
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:59 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:01 pm
"Forgive me - I just got so lost in you I forgot our place.You remember how my heart skipped a beat when you dashed for my door that one time?" Fortunes, he was long gone. Write him out of the Lion clan, he was her property.
"I remember quite a bit from that night and from all the nights we spend together, especially the taste of you upon my lips." They murmured as they pressed themself against him, enjoying his warmth and smell. "It's difficult to get you out of my head sometimes. Impossible at others."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:01 pm
"I heard the rumours and... and I got scared for you, I'll be honest. I saw how well you did at the debate so I wasn't sure, but if you say you're alright, you're alright. I do have some good news, however - or would you rather it wait?" He might have let his yakuta slip just a little as he planted another kiss on her lips. Just saying.
"Oh, that. Yes... Luixian-chan isn't very pleasant with me after I set her up to go meet with that damned Lion." They grumbled. "She didn't do anything to me last night, but she'll get me back eventually, I'm sure." As they spoke, their eyes fell heavily upon the skin that was revealed as his own yukata slipped, like a fly to honey, or a gremlin to a handsome man. "Ah... oh, um. Good news would be good. I probably should show some restraint before pulling you into your own bed." They said with a chuckle.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:15 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:59 pm
"I remember quite a bit from that night and from all the nights we spend together, especially the taste of you upon my lips." They murmured as they pressed themself against him, enjoying his warmth and smell. "It's difficult to get you out of my head sometimes. Impossible at others."
He had no reply to that - only more of a smile.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:59 pm
"Oh, that. Yes... Luixian-chan isn't very pleasant with me after I set her up to go meet with that damned Lion." They grumbled. "She didn't do anything to me last night, but she'll get me back eventually, I'm sure." As they spoke, their eyes fell heavily upon the skin that was revealed as his own yukata slipped, like a fly to honey, or a gremlin to a handsome man. "Ah... oh, um. Good news would be good. I probably should show some restraint before pulling you into your own bed." They said with a chuckle.
"Tsumugasa-san?"

He thought about the implications, looked down at his gremlin, and realized he didn't care to talk about it."

"Ah, whatever. So, news. Of the people who are above me in priority thus far, I know who three of them desire. Soon, I'll know them all, and then.."
Another kiss.
"Then I'll give you all the gifts you want. God, I've missed this."

[ftb?]
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:28 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:15 pm
Tsumugasa-san?"

He thought about the implications, looked down at his gremlin, and realized he didn't care to talk about it."
"Mmhm. Even after I told him I didn't want to meet up with him again, he told me to meet him at the geisha house and then just walked off. So, as a prank to her, and ai guess punishment to him, I sent Lui-chan to go deal with him."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:15 pm
"Ah, whatever. So, news. Of the people who are above me in priority thus far, I know who three of them desire. Soon, I'll know them all, and then.."
Another kiss.
"Then I'll give you all the gifts you want. God, I've missed this."
"I'm not quite sure why you've got to wait to spoil me, but you do what you need to." Then they chuckled. "It's only been a day, but I've missed you too."

[Ye! If you're ready]