D8 EE distraction in the bath

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Utaku Kheree

D8 EE distraction in the bath

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:02 am

Kheree having decided to spend some time in the bath after today's day and revelation was spread out in the water steam hiding her body from the viewer on the other side of the 4th wall , but not from those entering the area .
A cup of sake was with her together with a small bottle and a bit of flush of her cheeks.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Agasha Inoshishi

Re: D8 EE distraction in the bath

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:07 am

Having finished with her double date with the Kuni and Otter, Inoshishi decides it's time to take a bath to get clean for later tonight when Ishioka will doubtless call for her. She walks in with her usual careless nudity, surprised to see someone she hasn't spent much time with! As soon as she has the samurai-ko's attention, she waves merrily.

"Hi, I'm Agasha Inoshishi! I know I've seen you at some of the things we've been doing, but I don't believe we've spoken personally and honestly, that's a shame. I haven't met many Unicorn in person and I think you're a Unicorn, right? I spoke with your clanmate Moto-san and she had the most gorgeous outfit on! I wanted to ask her if she could tell me where she got it, but I was kinda worried, right, because what if it was something that I couldn't get while I was in the only lands that actually exist? But eventually, I worked up my courage and I DID ask her, or at least asked her to ask her. Do you wear any of those long, flowing almost-kimonos? They're so pretty!"

She plops into the water carelessly as her waterfall of words washes over the area.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:17 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:07 am
Having finished with her double date with the Kuni and Otter, Inoshishi decides it's time to take a bath to get clean for later tonight when Ishioka will doubtless call for her. She walks in with her usual careless nudity, surprised to see someone she hasn't spent much time with! As soon as she has the samurai-ko's attention, she waves merrily.

"Hi, I'm Agasha Inoshishi! I know I've seen you at some of the things we've been doing, but I don't believe we've spoken personally and honestly, that's a shame. I haven't met many Unicorn in person and I think you're a Unicorn, right? I spoke with your clanmate Moto-san and she had the most gorgeous outfit on! I wanted to ask her if she could tell me where she got it, but I was kinda worried, right, because what if it was something that I couldn't get while I was in the only lands that actually exist? But eventually, I worked up my courage and I DID ask her, or at least asked her to ask her. Do you wear any of those long, flowing almost-kimonos? They're so pretty!"

She plops into the water carelessly as her waterfall of words washes over the area.
she blinks and smiles after a moment, clearly enjoying the other womans walk into the water ."utaku Kheree, Kheree means dark bird, like a crow or raven .
You are not the first agasha that I meet as I am from the border between our clans .
I Got a kimono that was a gift from one of your clan members and that I wear to special ocassions and I don't think she disliked you asking her about it . She smiles and like the great murder fishes of the endless ocean moves closer as she talks .
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:26 am

Ino keeps her voice at the slightly too high level, her eyes rounded in innocence as Kheree approaches, letting herself float gently in the water, facing the other woman with her arms spread, doubtless to tread water.

"Oh, wow, that's a really pretty name. I love it! I've never heard that name before! I always find it sort of...interesting...," the girl's ears color. "when people talk about clothes while in the bath, it makes you really notice that they don't...um. So, How did you know this person in my family?"

She smiles easily, clearly comfortable even if the standard Rokugani 'bubble' is popped.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:43 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:26 am
Ino keeps her voice at the slightly too high level, her eyes rounded in innocence as Kheree approaches, letting herself float gently in the water, facing the other woman with her arms spread, doubtless to tread water.

"Oh, wow, that's a really pretty name. I love it! I've never heard that name before! I always find it sort of...interesting...," the girl's ears color. "when people talk about clothes while in the bath, it makes you really notice that they don't...um. So, How did you know this person in my family?"

She smiles easily, clearly comfortable even if the standard Rokugani 'bubble' is popped.
"Well women lacking clothes can just be as pretty as those with them after all. " she says with a soft giggle

"And we meet in Shiro Kitsuki , she was there to deepen her knowledge of shrines and I was there as part of a delegation that stayed behind to care for some horses that my Lord had gifted to the kitsukifamily..
Oh and, you are free to notice me , just as I am to notice you oh mountain watcher

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:43 am
"Well women lacking clothes can just be as pretty as those with them after all. " she says with a soft giggle
Inoshishi raises an eyebrow prettily, her innocent demeanor faltering a little bit. "Only just as pretty? I've always felt it...highlighted just how pretty they were."
Utaku Kheree wrote:
"And we meet in Shiro Kitsuki , she was there to deepen her knowledge of shrines and I was there as part of a delegation that stayed behind to care for some horses that my Lord had gifted to the kitsukifamily..
Oh and, you are free to notice me , just as I am to notice you oh mountain watcher
Inoshishi tilts her head slightly, gauging the other woman. After a moment's pause, clearly studying her, she adds, "But unlike the mountains, you may touch me, horsewoman, with no concern for your mount."

The innocent expression? Gone.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:44 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 am
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Inoshishi raises an eyebrow prettily, her innocent demeanor faltering a little bit. "Only just as pretty? I've always felt it...highlighted just how pretty they were."
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Inoshishi tilts her head slightly, gauging the other woman. After a moment's pause, clearly studying her, she adds, "But unlike the mountains, you may touch me, horsewoman, with no concern for your mount."

The innocent expression? Gone.
"Clothes are like seasoning sometimes the seasoning is more important then the meat that is used in , and can highlight its quality but you can also overdo it." she says softly moving a bit closer. " I would gladly do so and sometimes you need a soft touch , and sometimes if you are riding a harsher one is what is needed. " she smirks. " but then , do you want to be tamed , or worshiped like nature in the spring?"

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Inoshishi flicks her head, her wet hair rising and spraying water every which way as it arcs of the water.

“Please. The closest I’ve come to tame involves being bound and out of my mind with lust smoke. If there exists the woman that can mount me safely, I have yet to meet them. And as for men…none can bring me to the ground without losing what they seek to hide.”

She flashes her teeth, a brazenly lustful almost-smile filled with spite and challenge on her lips.

“Think you can do better and still claim to be a battle-maiden?”

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:20 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:20 pm
Inoshishi flicks her head, her wet hair rising and spraying water every which way as it arcs of the water.

“Please. The closest I’ve come to tame involves being bound and out of my mind with lust smoke. If there exists the woman that can mount me safely, I have yet to meet them. And as for men…none can bring me to the ground without losing what they seek to hide.”

She flashes her teeth, a brazenly lustful almost-smile filled with spite and challenge on her lips.

“Think you can do better and still claim to be a battle-maiden?”
"Oh" she smiles and then laughs amused. " I see your error, while the Battle Maidens are the ones that are well know. I am more of a priestress, because it is part of my duty to break in and tame those steeds so that they are good for one of them to ride. "she says leaning in closer. " I am sure I can make you lick some suggar out of my hand and you shall thank me for that honor after i bridled you."

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pm

Inoshishi gulps. This may have been more than she bargained for.

/ftb