[D8 EE Hiroto's room] Feathers and Skeletons

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D8 EE Hiroto's room] Feathers and Skeletons

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:48 am

"Me?" The Kaito chuckled. "I am not even... " She shook her head. "I don't know what you are even talking about Hiroto sama."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Hiroto

Post by Hiroto » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Hiroto shrugs.

"As you say, Kaito-san." he says. "If you do not wish to talk about your situation, I understand. But...I'll admit I'm not sure what you do want to talk about. You've spoken of a great many platitudes and offered a great deal of warmth....but I'm not sure to what ends."
Mantis Clan * Golden Mirror * Miai Candidate

"I will not be slighted, set aside, and mocked!"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:14 pm

"I..." She shook her head and sighed. "I just want to know why I can see anger in your eyes and spite in your heart. I want to know who is Hiroto san. I meant no offense with platitudes. It is my nature... I fear it will one day kill me."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:07 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:14 pm
"I..." She shook her head and sighed. "I just want to know why I can see anger in your eyes and spite in your heart. I want to know who is Hiroto san. I meant no offense with platitudes. It is my nature... I fear it will one day kill me."
Hiroto shook his head.

"Because it was planted by a father who was a waveman, and watered with years of tears Kaito-san. It's not something you can simply look at with a sunnier disposition." he said somewhat plainly.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:54 am

Saibankan wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:07 pm

Hiroto shook his head.

"Because it was planted by a father who was a waveman, and watered with years of tears Kaito-san. It's not something you can simply look at with a sunnier disposition." he said somewhat plainly.
"I know that not everything can be solve with the radiance of the sun. I have taken lives because of that. So you may think that for me everything is sunshine and peaches but I have seen loss. I have seen worse anger than yours... I have seen more spiteful hearts than yours yet I tend to those wounds. I have taken the lives of friends out of compassion bringing strife to my heart." She took a breath.

"It you who can allow that anger to grow and bear fruit. Your father will win if you keep that if you let it eat the samurai in you."
Smells like flowers

Hiroto

Post by Hiroto » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:26 pm

Hiroto listened to the Kaito.

"I will try to keep your words in mind, Kaito-san, but it will not be easy. But I will try." he agreed.
Mantis Clan * Golden Mirror * Miai Candidate

"I will not be slighted, set aside, and mocked!"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:50 pm

"I know. The difficult part of taking out weeds is the pull... For the hands will get wounded and one doesn't know how much strength is needed to pull it out." She looked at the Mantis and offered her hands. "Please allow this one know the strife."
Smells like flowers