[D8 EN]Ropes, salts and waxes. [Koi's room, closed]

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kaikoga Koi

[D8 EN]Ropes, salts and waxes. [Koi's room, closed]

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:00 am

Koi was closing shop for the day in her room, she had spent the majority of the dark woodworking in her room privately wanting to escape the just clusterfuck that has become this Miai. Her mind was filled with some positives but largely negative, everything she has done so far has ended in disaster, each time she went to try and become better as her Mother would have taught her it would go pear shape.

The Moth was done, her ribs hurt, she missed June, she hated her Mother and she hated this Miai. Perhaps even the thought of abandoning the miai altogether entered her mind but she shoved it aside.

Now, if all of that wasn't bad enough she had to deal with the pleb of a guard outside called Genkai. A bug-eyed, idiot of a guard that now acts her personal diligent guard at all times which meant she couldn't visit Nesshin or Yoshi. Which added to the frustration this little Moth was going through at the moment. Koi isn't even going to begin to unpack the feelings she has for Yasu whose already made her choice it seems, and the re-emergence of Inoshishi in her life again.

Placing down her bedding Koi laid on top of the fabric, with her lantern on at the window allowing it to attract her Clan's name sake harmlessly hoping for a distraction to the dark thoughts in her mind.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Agasha Inoshishi

Re: [D8 EN]Ropes, salts and waxes. [Koi's room, closed]

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:42 pm

Inoshishi is wandering again, confused and alone. Lowland samurai are…confusing still. This is how she ended up starving on her way south through Scorpion lands and into the less claimed territory between them and the Crab. Wasn’t her fault Daikoku hated her. Or that her papers were out of date…well, that might have been her fault.

The forest. That’s where she’d go. Maybe a little bit further this time so Koi-san wouldn’t stumble on her…but maybe she wanted that to happen. Koi was…uncomplicated. No dead sisters, no stories to sell, no…whatever was going on with Narumi.

The dull light of a single lantern in a window caught Inoshishi’s attention. Curious, she investigates from the ground, heedless in the darkness of night if she’s crunching things beneath her feet she shouldn’t. Oh…it was…oh.

Longing for the simplicity of her long ago first night as a woman, Inoshishi stands just beyond the rim of the inviting yellow light. Then she grinned, mischievous and reminiscing at the same time. A quick look to make sure she was as sheltered as she was gonna be and..

—————————

A green with gold lacing kimono lands to the left of Koi’s lantern. A yellow, gold, and brown underkimono lands to the right.

A moment later, the lantern illuminates a rather naked young Dragon.

“Hi Koi-chan. Things are complicated. Can you make it simpler for awhile?”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:10 pm

Koi has had many circumstances in her life she would perhaps rate in her top 10 experiences. Mundane things, interesting simple things, the kind of thing we all have experienced.

This immediately blew the whole list out of the water, out of the atmosphere - do not pass Go, do not collect your Koku.

She stood in her room, going through her process for the night mulling things over before the small flump of clothes are dropped into her room through the window.

When Ino's face appeared, Koi stood frozen for a good 30 seconds before hurrying over to her window going. "Fuck it, if you are a sakkuku spirit trying to get me at least it would have been a good death."

Koi moved her lantern. "Get in here you! Such trouble!" Koi whispered giggling.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Inoshishi smiles wickedly as her friend curses. She’s clearly fuming about something and this simple comment may have set her off a bit!

“See now, that’s the first logical thing anyone has said here! Can’t talk without running into stupid bullshit. ‘Are you saying libraries mean I’m dumb?’ ‘Did you offend my honor by offering me a mushroom’ ‘I must take a walk because I can’t unclench my asshole.’ ‘I’m so pretty and perfect and so I’m sad!’ I mean, for fucks sake.”

She runs out of steam.

“And I would have been a good death.” She’s sniffling a little after her rant.

Naked, she moves quickly to her friend, embracing crying into her shoulder for a moment.

“I just want to be happy. It’s like they’re allergic to it. Can we do what we did when you took all the pain away? Like we were, when you, you know…”
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Koi didn't even speak, there was no words that she could express other than to care for her friend. Her friend had come to her, and sought her aid. Plus there was no real way to interject when Ino went onto a torrent, and if a fire burns in a person you put it out with water so she shifted embracing her friend.

Soon, Koi held onto her tighter than perhaps she would anyone else perhaps against Ino's skin she felt heavy thick tears of Koi's own or they could be the kisses that Koi began to shower on her friend.

"I have never felt more alone in the world until I found you today." She said softly. "You were like a spirit from my dreams.."

She touched Ino's face with her firmer, and callused hands yet still entirely feminine. "Do not fear, I will make it go away. I will protect you. I have a sword now!" She said jokingly but genuinely which the last time they had met she did not.

"Do...do you have those salts?" She whispered.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:10 pm

Ino let’s her self relax against her oldest friend. She knows Koi will take care of her, help her focus and forget all the distractions. She’s let’s go of all the built up pains, letting herself cry and forget. Ino nuzzles into her friend as she talks about being a spirit from her dreams, choosing to allow Koi’s words to go as Koi had let herself go.

Hearing the next comment, she pulls back slightly eyes widening as she thinks she understands. “A sword? But, Mistress, what of my tender flesh?” she says, in her best ‘gosh, I’m so innocent as I stand here completely naked’ voice. Which is actually quite good.

She nods. “Of course, Mistress, in my pouch. One for you and one for me? Or do you want to blind my mind like last time?”

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Koi smiled softly. "I have leant a great many things little Ino since our last time..."

Many kisses softly showered her friend. Koi whispered, pulling her to bed with gentle fingers. "Let me make you forget this realm..."

"Let me punish you with all my wonders..." Was the last words Koi whispered to Ino that night that perhaps was safe for those to read here.

/FTB.