(D8 EE) We Skipped a Step

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D8 EE) We Skipped a Step

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:11 pm

He smiled at Bayarama, squeezing her hand a bit at that. "It's just a hand, I've got a spare," he said with a chuckle. "But I wouldn't want to give Persik indigestion."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:33 am

Bayarmaa laughed at that.

"Who knows what would happen? Perhaps they'd find you so appealing they'd continue until there was nothing left of you, and then where would I be?" she joked.

Lion eating horses were just stories after all.
Unicorn Clan * Cavalry* Miai Candidate

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:20 am

"You'd be without a student to give riding lessons to," he said with a wink.

Since she hadn't let go of his hand quite yet and there weren't many people around as far as he could tell at a glance, he stepped a bit closer.

"Hopefully you don't lose too many people to Persik's appetite."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:56 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:20 am
"You'd be without a student to give riding lessons to," he said with a wink.

Since she hadn't let go of his hand quite yet and there weren't many people around as far as he could tell at a glance, he stepped a bit closer.

"Hopefully you don't lose too many people to Persik's appetite."
She didn't pull away.

"Not usually. But I hate for the first to be quite so good looking." she flirts.
Unicorn Clan * Cavalry* Miai Candidate

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:55 am

"Keep talking like that and we'll never get the chance to converse for very long. I'll end wanting to put my tongue to use with other activities," he smiles at her, mischievously.

"Tell me more about yourself? I'd love to know some of your passions other than what I have already learned."