[D8, LA: Kheree's Room] So, About Those Flowers (Closed)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D8, LA: Kheree's Room] So, About Those Flowers (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:30 pm

"You'd love my captain then", he said. "Strong, skilled, beautiful, a joy to converse with (if you aren't Hikimasu) aand very much in charge with whatever she does", he said. "So in short", he made the same gesture she did. "But enough about that", he cleared his throat and opened one of the onigiri himself, offering her half.

"We have things to discuss. You were quite off today and I'm not surprised to see you resting. You are being haunted not by a beautiful spirit maiden, but a hungry dead from gaki-do."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:58 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:30 pm
"You'd love my captain then", he said. "Strong, skilled, beautiful, a joy to converse with (if you aren't Hikimasu) aand very much in charge with whatever she does", he said. "So in short", he made the same gesture she did. "But enough about that", he cleared his throat and opened one of the onigiri himself, offering her half.

"We have things to discuss. You were quite off today and I'm not surprised to see you resting. You are being haunted not by a beautiful spirit maiden, but a hungry dead from gaki-do."
"She was a bit lacking in ugly grey skin and big teeth ... well bigger then normal teeth that is " she says softly as she reaches out of and takes one of the onigiris to nibble on softly as she converes with him.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:31 am

"Things may seem that way, but as I said you are being manipulated. You must find strength or it will kill you", he stressed that very hard, then sipped his tea. "Will you die a victim, for a moment that means nothing to a monster?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:57 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:31 am
"Things may seem that way, but as I said you are being manipulated. You must find strength or it will kill you", he stressed that very hard, then sipped his tea. "Will you die a victim, for a moment that means nothing to a monster?"
"I would prefer it if a woman that kills me, at least cares enough about me . a jilted lover, and not someone that sees me as a cow to be milked ... Also my breasts are not big enough to be one." she says self defensive
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:31 am

Are you an idiot?

"Take this a bit seriously, please", he said. "This is your life, and further you're quite pleasing to look on."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:37 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:31 am
Are you an idiot?

"Take this a bit seriously, please", he said. "This is your life, and further you're quite pleasing to look on."
"I know , in both cases, but I am also thinking on how to solve it, and beyond sleeping in a temple I do not yet have a a idea how to do so . Jade after all did not work, meaning your gaki hypothesis makes sense there . "

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:42 am

"We have options", he told her after finishing his onigiri. "We can try to ambush it when it comes next, a shuhenja might help with that. The other option ia warding your place here, but that only keeps it away. It would be a danger to others still. Lastly, we can call in real help, some sort of ritual the shugenja posed, but it would involve a lot of people." He shrugged. "I'd like to spare you the talk in town."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:29 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:42 am
"We have options", he told her after finishing his onigiri. "We can try to ambush it when it comes next, a shuhenja might help with that. The other option ia warding your place here, but that only keeps it away. It would be a danger to others still. Lastly, we can call in real help, some sort of ritual the shugenja posed, but it would involve a lot of people." He shrugged. "I'd like to spare you the talk in town."
"Depending on what ritual it is , I might be able to at least try to cobble it together myself, I am after all not lacking in talents, even if I am not a expert like a propper priest. And my bed was untouched during the night so I am not sure if jthe gaki is entering in a bodily form, or via my dreams. "

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:38 am

Hikimasu admitted that should have been something he needed to ask before talking to the priest.

"Well, they are spirits...they can be here and then not, though I'm uncertain how quickly, or if they simply hide better than most", he pondered a little bit. "They are not creatures of Yume-do, I don't believe it would be your dreams unless every tale i've heard is wrong."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:40 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:38 am
Hikimasu admitted that should have been something he needed to ask before talking to the priest.

"Well, they are spirits...they can be here and then not, though I'm uncertain how quickly, or if they simply hide better than most", he pondered a little bit. "They are not creatures of Yume-do, I don't believe it would be your dreams unless every tale i've heard is wrong."
"I first saw her , well her face so to say next to the geisha house where she asked me to take one of her flowers.
And well a girl in need, who was I to say no?"