[D8, LA: Kheree's Room] So, About Those Flowers (Closed)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Shosuro Hikimasu

[D8, LA: Kheree's Room] So, About Those Flowers (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:41 pm

Hikimasu came to the door of Utaku Kheree's room. He had with him a small cloth wrapped object and a great deal of uncertainty. He was dressed fine, well groomed and bathed. That was given, what he didn't have was a clear idea of what exactly he would be doing here. It seemed uneven, off kilter, unknowable.

He cursed himself for a fool, but he would do his best.

He knocked on the door. "Utaku-san, its Shosuro Hikimasu, can you spare some time?"
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Re: [D8, LA: Kheree's Room] So, About Those Flowers (Closed)

Post by Utaku Kheree » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:57 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:41 pm
Hikimasu came to the door of Utaku Kheree's room. He had with him a small cloth wrapped object and a great deal of uncertainty. He was dressed fine, well groomed and bathed. That was given, what he didn't have was a clear idea of what exactly he would be doing here. It seemed uneven, off kilter, unknowable.

He cursed himself for a fool, but he would do his best.

He knocked on the door. "Utaku-san, its Shosuro Hikimasu, can you spare some time?"
There was a cawing noise from inside and he could see something fiddling with the screen before the raven started to move it , not to far but partially.. It seems he was invited inside even if the noise that he heard from further inside sounded somewhat sleepy , but clearly human
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:30 pm

"..." he and the bird exchanged head tilting glances. Then he opened the door the rest of the way and stepped in, preparing himself for...something.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:31 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:30 pm
"..." he and the bird exchanged head tilting glances. Then he opened the door the rest of the way and stepped in, preparing himself for...something.
And he found a certain unicorn half lying at her table , seemingly having been distracted by a nap that put her down , and looking quite peacefully sleeping it seems as she had stumbled foreward and onto it , with a pillow book beneath her, and a cold cup of tea next to her face, her hair drapped over the low table.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:47 pm

He didn't sigh, but shared a wary look with the bird. Walking into the room, he shut the door, put his bundle down and then started cleaning up. He put the book on the table, cleared the old tea away, then found some water for her to drink when she woke up. Then he fetched her haori and laid it on her shoulders.

After that, he sat down across from her and opened his own book to read until she stirred. From time to time he watched her for signs of nightmares or other disturbances to her rest.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:47 pm
He didn't sigh, but shared a wary look with the bird. Walking into the room, he shut the door, put his bundle down and then started cleaning up. He put the book on the table, cleared the old tea away, then found some water for her to drink when she woke up. Then he fetched her haori and laid it on her shoulders.

After that, he sat down across from her and opened his own book to read until she stirred. From time to time he watched her for signs of nightmares or other disturbances to her rest.
There where some noises comming from her, but it seemed to be normal sleeping noises, before her bird moved over and pecked at her hand, leading to her something that might have been , "just a moment moment" leading to a bit more peckinng before she somewhar blurred opened her eyes and tried to orient herself.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:33 pm

He shooed the creature away, giving it a raised eyebrow. He appreciated it, but he wasn't here to interfere really.

"Good afternoon, Utaku-chan", he said with a little amusement. He slid the cup of water toward her when she seemed to focus a little bit more. "I'll not ask about rice today, but that's proper, I brought you some."

He reached back to his bundle and put a hand in it, producing some wrapped onigiri.

"You seem tired", he said, clearly not offering to excuse himelf.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:46 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:33 pm
He shooed the creature away, giving it a raised eyebrow. He appreciated it, but he wasn't here to interfere really.

"Good afternoon, Utaku-chan", he said with a little amusement. He slid the cup of water toward her when she seemed to focus a little bit more. "I'll not ask about rice today, but that's proper, I brought you some."

He reached back to his bundle and put a hand in it, producing some wrapped onigiri.

"You seem tired", he said, clearly not offering to excuse himelf.
"I was a bit exhausted , and while we threw each other down, it is not , quite how I like to put someone on their back, or be put onto mine " she says after a moment while she fumbles for the water and drinks. "Even if you won clear and fair , and I harbor you no ill. And well throwing a girl down must also have been nice for you, nee?"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:52 pm

What, do i smell nice now? True he'd gone with the sandalwood but that's not terribly abnormal, even for him.

"That's...well...no...yes?" he thought a bit more. "That's not something I really think I should answer being alone with you in a room with such a friendly companion at hand." He looked at the bird. "Neh, Khar-chan?"

Maybe he should invite Renjiro as well just to be sure, would they get along? His brain played out the fantasy of Renjiro and Khar totally getting along, it was an excellent and adorable distraction to Kheree's incredibly suggestive questioning.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:20 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:52 pm
What, do i smell nice now? True he'd gone with the sandalwood but that's not terribly abnormal, even for him.

"That's...well...no...yes?" he thought a bit more. "That's not something I really think I should answer being alone with you in a room with such a friendly companion at hand." He looked at the bird. "Neh, Khar-chan?"

Maybe he should invite Renjiro as well just to be sure, would they get along? His brain played out the fantasy of Renjiro and Khar totally getting along, it was an excellent and adorable distraction to Kheree's incredibly suggestive questioning.
"As the scorpion should you not be the one that argues against the concept of proper behaviour ?" she said amused with a laugh that half turns into a yawn ." But then would a scorpion maiden really be someone that is safe from me. They are after all well known for their ..distractive attributes." she says as her hands indicate such a shape in the air.