[D8, LA: Kheree's Room] So, About Those Flowers (Closed)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D8, LA: Kheree's Room] So, About Those Flowers (Closed)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:52 am

"Well the first turned me down while asking if we could be friends, the second asked if I could not talk to her again after we'd just met", he said. "The third got so drunk she claimed I tricked her the next day, the forth is Ryoko Owari and does that really count?" He laughed nervously. "The fifth though, walked in on me and a man, but that wasn't my fault, she is also the sixth I'm fairly certain she'd like to see me dead, the seventh thought she was doing me a favor since i was off to 'fail the easiest test in Rokugan' as she put it the night before i came here, the eighth my horse tried to get me an unbecoming conduct charge with, the ninth", he went on and paused to hold his hand up, making a sweeping motion. "threw me through the dojo. The tenth is very kind and honestly it terrifies me, while the eleventh constantly teases me with a good time while treating me as if I'm their brother."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:55 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:52 am
"Well the first turned me down while asking if we could be friends, the second asked if I could not talk to her again after we'd just met", he said. "The third got so drunk she claimed I tricked her the next day, the forth is Ryoko Owari and does that really count?" He laughed nervously. "The fifth though, walked in on me and a man, but that wasn't my fault, she is also the sixth I'm fairly certain she'd like to see me dead, the seventh thought she was doing me a favor since i was off to 'fail the easiest test in Rokugan' as she put it the night before i came here, the eighth my horse tried to get me an unbecoming conduct charge with, the ninth", he went on and paused to hold his hand up, making a sweeping motion. "threw me through the dojo. The tenth is very kind and honestly it terrifies me, while the eleventh constantly teases me with a good time while treating me as if I'm their brother."
The first impuls that overcame her was to throw her kimono, now dressed over him, but considering his words that seemed a bit to ill mannered, and so she stepped up behind him, dropping it on his arm, and then offer him a bit of a hug. "So... seems we both are as lucky in finding a good partner."
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:56 am

He gave her a sidelong gaze. "It's because neither of us make decisions, we take what we can get." His hand rested iin hers and he held her gaze for a while, the dead, flat eyes staring until something may have actually flickered in them. Or maybe not.

He held up the kimonio and examined it.

"The flowers are gone", he said and put it down then looked down at her chest.

"And now they're on this garment. You still can't see them, I'm supposing."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:19 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:56 am
He gave her a sidelong gaze. "It's because neither of us make decisions, we take what we can get." His hand rested iin hers and he held her gaze for a while, the dead, flat eyes staring until something may have actually flickered in them. Or maybe not.

He held up the kimonio and examined it.

"The flowers are gone", he said and put it down then looked down at her chest.

"And now they're on this garment. You still can't see them, I'm supposing."
"I am seeing them on neither garment ..." she says voice wafering for a moment before she adjusted her on "So, this is a hint, especially with where they are."
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:43 pm

"What you want to do is up to you", he told her, picking the kimono up and folding it, better his hands have something to do. "I can get people together quickly for some ritual or just a few of us can try to kill it."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description