(D8, MA, Baths) Let's Try Again (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D8, MA, Baths) Let's Try Again (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:12 pm

"I won't change Asahina-san's heart and I don't intend to. What I request, and that he showed deference to –– initially –– was to refrain from seeking her. Will he do it, or not?"

He crosses his arms, "My compassion with Asahina-san's is at its limit. Will he comply, or would he keep on with this dishonorable attitude?"
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:38 pm

"I do not pursue her -sama, she is not a fawn I hunt in the woods. I enjoy her company, her smile, the warmth and compassion that radiate from her. If I could I would spend every moment of the day with her. The Shika will decide our fates but until then I will do all I can to get to know her and enjoy what time together fate allows." His featured softened as he came to a understanding of something.

"I have been where you stand now Seppun-sama, standing before a man demanding he stop courting Oubaihime and it only made me look bad in the end. I suspect you also have feelings for Ouibaihime-san and if that is true I greatly sympathize with you. But fighting amongst ourselves is not the way to make her happy. it is the opposite, and I would spare you the pain of having to explain this to her because even if she doesn't have the same feeling for me I do her we are still friends and she is a healer." He rose out of the pool and approached the Seppun, stopping a respectful distance away and going down to his knees in a bow. "I would rather accept your wrath here and now then allow you to lose face in public. "Accidents" can happen on a slippery floor such as this after all. I am no stranger to pain, you need not hold back." He awaited the young Imperials wrath.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:56 pm

Even if disgusted by the display, Yuzu doesn't show it too abruptly. He simply adds, "Asahina-san is wrong. If I did share these feelings he has for her, I wouldn't tell it to others. I would honorably keep it for myself, as not to insult participants at this miai."

Yuzu takes a deep breath, "Asahina-san requested punishment for the very actions he said were wrong, and now he simply can't take it. Then, he implies 'accidents' could happen in a slippery floor. This is insulting! I am no brute as to slap someone by 'accident'. I am a Scion of the Heavens, and, since Asahina-san denied my compassion with dishonor, I will show Tengoku's wrath!"

He shakes his head, "I accepted his hollow apologies under the consideration he would accept the punishment. As he does not, the challenge remains standing. Appoint me a place and I'll be there."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:07 pm

Soyokaze hung his head in defeat. "Very well Seppun-sama, by your grace I will need some time to find a champion and settle my affairs. Will the dawning of the hour of Akodo-no-kami on our 11th day here be acceptable for you?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:09 pm

"Mochiron!" He provides a stiff bow, and exits.

/exit if not stopped.
DescriptionTheme

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:12 pm

The young Crane returned to the pool and began to softly cry.

/end scene
Description

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:17 pm

--
Thank you! Much drama. Very wow.
DescriptionTheme