[D8 LE Yasu's Room] Soft Rain, Soft Words

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Susaki Tanabe

[D8 LE Yasu's Room] Soft Rain, Soft Words

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:54 pm

Tanabe returned to the Inn from the play and went to cleanse himself from the day quickly just to wash off the sweat from exertion and the steady gentle rain. Fresh from the cleaning he changed to a light Yukata that just protected his modesty well enough to move between his room and Yasu's.

He approached the Kuni's door and scratched gently at the frame to announce himself. He smiled softly as he waited excited to see her again.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Kuni Yasu

Re: [D8 LE Yasu's Room] Soft Rain, Soft Words

Post by Kuni Yasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:45 am

Concern creases her brow as she opens the door, shifting immediately, a pleasantly surprised smile lighting up her face as she steps aside. "Letting Narumi sleep more soundly tonight?" she asks while sliding the door closed again behind him and stepping into an embrace she's waited all day for.

Barefoot, long hair unbound down her back, and dressed in a similarly simple fashion, Yasu's obviously not set to receive visitors; which doesn't matter in the least where this one is concerned.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:17 am

He grinned at her furrowed brow of surprise, chuckling at the joke and stepped into the room his arms wrapping around her as soon as the door was shut a small satisfied sound rumbling in his chest as he feels her in this embrace.

He pulled back enough to be able to look down at her with his arms still wrapped around her "How is it I can spend so much time with you and still be so anxious to see you at the end of the day?" he asked with the soft earnest smile of a someone head over heels in love.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:48 am

"Hmm, if you ever come up with an answer to that, let me know?" Her hand comes up to brush back from his cheek, through his hair, delighting in the texture as she always does. It offers a bit of encouraging pressure as she presses up into the sort of kiss she's been wanting since they left the privacy of his room this morning, hungry for the contact, the taste and smell of him, and solid sense of his presence.

When they eventually part, her cheeks are flushed, breath a lingering and pleased sigh as she nods back toward the small table. "There's some tea if you want. Just mint, nothing to interfere with sleep," she offers a mischievous smile, "whenever we get around to sleeping, at least."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:46 am

He does not answer her question but just quietly delights in her touch, in her hand through his hair, her skin on his as their lips meet his arms tighten and press their bodies together the thin fabric of the robe doing little to hide the feeling of the muscles underneath nor her womanly curves. The heat in his chest flares in response, fire being fed its favorite fuel roaring to life. His lips push to hers with a passion fierce as his hands move down her sides to her hips pulling her into him more.

When the separation happens he clearly has the look of a man wanting more as his eyes rove her face, every square inch committed to memory, studied as intensely as any priest studies a scroll or academic a beloved tome of lore. She was his passion, his love.

"I feel as if i could forsake tea and live off these kisses and the sight of your face alone." he says, voice deepened with lust and passion "and I believe sleep to be the furthest thing from my mind." he says drawing close to her his lips near her ear with a voice that is practically purring.

he somehow manages to pull back just barely "Though I guess some drink will help hydrate us." he grinned "Might be important later."

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:45 pm

Very much of the same mind, Yasu's hands ease along the broad plain of his back as he draws close. Instinct turns her toward him, her welcoming sun, and her lips press against the soft curve from throat to shoulder to murmur, "mint tea is just fine cold." They're the last words she gives voice to for a time, speaking instead with strong hands drawing him further into the room, soft sighs and heated moans a language of their own.

/soft focus screen wipe

/transitions to

There's another kiss, more tender than heated now, and hands brushing damp hair back from his temple with a smile before sitting up just enough to reach and shrug her yukata loose across her shoulders, nowhere near tired enough to sleep. "tea still sound good?

Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:43 pm

The kiss is returned, passion likewise giving way to soft tender feelings though the impression of that fire is ever present with the large Otter. His breathing slowly returning to normal as she asked her question "Yes tea sounds lovely sweet one." He said with a smile.

He sat up himself and stretched languidly then delivering to her another soft kiss "That was certainly what I needed after seeing you all day and not being able to touch you." He grinned a little "Well not in the ways I wanted." He said with a chuckle his yukata was discarded nearby but he seemed in no rush to recover it.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:54 am

Here, in this bit of privacy, there's no hesitation to return each kiss with her full attention, treating each as a thing that will never come again, since each moment shifts and each touch is a bit different. She lays back, stretching a bit for the pot and cups still stacked at the table, bringing them carefully back to the side of the futon to pour. One small, plain cup is passed over, the scent of mint strong, even from tea cooled to room temperature.

"I know it isn't true, but with you, like this, it feels like nothing beyond these walls can touch me." She smiles, "I'll need to guard against such overconfidence when back in Kuni lands, I think."

"Hmm...though I guess some of the spirits here _can_ be dangerous, it's not quite the same."

Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:22 am

He smiled softly bowing his head in thanks and fixed her with a sincere and warm look "If I have anything to say about it nothing will ever touch you that you do not wish. So long as I am around that is." He finished as he took a sip of the tea, enjoying the almost tingling cooling sensation of the mint.

He pauses a little looking into the tea cup before looking back to her the smile and warmth still there dominating his features but that little bit of worry, little bit of trouble crept into his eyes "so earlier today, at the picnic when you told me about Murato, you seemed...sad. at least partially. What was that?"

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:42 am

Her eyes flick to his as she sighs, a bit of that sorrow returning. Setting her tea aside, she scoots closer to wrap her arms around him, and rest her head against his shoulder. "A few things. First...the connection there is real, and I care about him. I hurt him, which wouldn't have happened without my impulsiveness, so.. I'm not proud of that."

Her hand strokes gently, absently down his back as she talks, repetitious and soothing. "And I'm not sure how knowing I still care might...hurt you. You're my sun and the wave bearing me up, and still I know this other thing just needs a bit of feeding and it might well be something..." she doesn't want to finish that thought aloud. Not in his arms.

"And I worry the Deer see it too." Her arms tighten around him, her strength apparent.

Description