A Minor Meeting (D8 MA, Common Room, Expecting)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Suzume Senseki

Re: A Minor Meeting (D8 MA, Common Room, Expecting)

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:10 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:17 am
To Senseki, Nesshin says "I will be in the dojo again, of course, and if you are there then, why, of course I would be happy to demonstrate!"

And to Narumi, Nesshin says "Of course you have to maintain some mystery to your methods. All part of the allure--but I can see that you know that well!"
"We could do that, then! I've been taught what I do know of Yarijutsu by a friend among the Fox... perhaps it's time I learnt something else about it. Maybe I can even surprise him when I see him again", he adds with a smile.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:46 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:10 pm
"We could do that, then! I've been taught what I do know of Yarijutsu by a friend among the Fox... perhaps it's time I learnt something else about it. Maybe I can even surprise him when I see him again", he adds with a smile.
"Just don't surprise him too thoroughly!" Nesshin jests. "You never do know what does the Fox say!"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:49 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:46 pm
"Just don't surprise him too thoroughly!" Nesshin jests. "You never do know what does the Fox say!"
The Sparrow laughs, more relaxed this time. "I'll be careful, then!"
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.