[Day 8, Early Afternoon, Common Room] An Army Marches on Its Stomach (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 8, Early Afternoon, Common Room] An Army Marches on Its Stomach (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:56 pm

And sadly, as Aimi discovered, neither is skill or heart.

"Well, for what it's worth, I think you picked your opponent well."

It wasn't a totally one-sided bullying.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:05 pm

"Compared to some of the other ones I saw, yeah, it wasn't the worst. You did... well... but something tells me that's not exactly what you were hoping for."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:09 pm

"She deserved better."

Raizo sighed.

"In terms of skill, she easily matched me. In terms of heart- easily exceeded me. But none of it mattered because I outmuscled her so thoroughly. It's a shit way to win."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe