(D8LE, Bath House, Expecting) Well Hello There!

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: (D8LE, Bath House, Expecting) Well Hello There!

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:56 pm

"Balance them all? I had a friend among the Mirumoto who claimed to balance them on a blade. What rubbish. Blades have little to do with love.

I love but one man, and don't think I shall ever love another. Men are...mostly livable but unlovable, to me. I have seen too many, I feel. Sister, do not travel. Or do not do so in the company of men."

She seems pensive, her young, innocent face clouding over into a world-weary, weather-beaten one for a moment. Then it's back to it's usual self. Perhaps a fading shadow?

"As for women? I enjoy my time with them and their company with me, most of the time. But I don't know that I love any more than I would say I love you. It's a different kind of love, naturally. But I suppose there's no great romances about mirror matches. And I am destined for a great romance. And Ishioka strikes my vision more than any man ever struck Ryoku's. So clearly, I love him."
Last edited by Agasha Inoshishi on Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:04 am

Bai frowned. "I am rarely seen with those eyes nee chan. I see the world with the eyes of compassion. I am such a little sister to most and a big sister to many." She sighed. "Not that I am against it but this love I feel for them is different and I don't know... I guess you are right to find balance between these two."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:15 am

Inoshishi shrugs, pale shoulders making a small rise of water as they move.

"Bai chan, I feel it isn't the loves you must balance. It is love against duty. My heart is heavy from duty. It is light from love. So I seek love. If yours isn't, perhaps the love you should seek is the one that weighs your heart with duty as well as carries it with itself. Or tell the one 'I will see you at Winter Court, you may have me then.' And the other 'I will make a home with you."

She looks sideways at Bai chan.

"I believe many think you are pure, innocent, to be protected like some ice flower, until they can convince you to have them all to themselves." She smiles. "They don't know that that means you get to pick which ones you will have."
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:20 am

The Kaito smiled and spashed the girl. "That is it. Now let's forget about that..."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:37 am

Inoshishi giggles and returns the splashing, until there may be more water out of the onsen than in it...oops.

(/scene? I think we've hit the high points of conversation! :D If not, go for it! :D )

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:49 am

//scene is okay thank you
Smells like flowers