[D7, LE](Bath House) Bubble Bath [Open]

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D7, LE](Bath House) Bubble Bath [Open]

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:23 am

"Before this all ends I'm sure I will end up saying it but she is easily embarrassed and i don't want to move too fast for her. But we have so little time. Either way I will consider your words, how can I be of aid to you?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:33 am

Tanabe nodded "You know her better than I do." He said with a smile.

At his question the big Otter shrugged his mood light and a little sunny "I do not think I need aid Asahina-sama. The subject of my love returns my feelings and while I know there are others that have their eye on her I know her heart has chosen me which is all a poor minor clan samurai can ask for." Tanabe stretched a little "Either the Deer will see the love we hold for eachother and match us or they will decide she deserves a better man and I will return home empty handed. We learn at a young age to go with the flow." His words are light but as he talks about the possibility of going home alone there is a slight distress under the cool exterior.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:50 am

"Well if you can think of anything, a trinket for your desired perhaps, my forge is ready. Please do call me Soyokaze, you saved my life a few moments ago after all no need to be formal." His grin was wide and genuine.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:50 am

Tanabe nodded with a laugh "If you insist Soyokaze-san, as a minor clan you never know how a great clan samurai, especially Crane or Lion will react to not being given the proper address."

"But yes I'll keep that in mind for sure, can be nice to have a skilled Artisan willing to do a favor." He said with a smile "and I don't have much I can offer in way of aid but feel free to ask if you think of something."
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.