[D7, LE](Bath House) Bubble Bath [Open]

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Asahina Soyokaze

[D7, LE](Bath House) Bubble Bath [Open]

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:27 am

Soyokaze eased into the warm waters of the bath. "Is every day here supposed to be harder than the last?" Feeling a bit melodramatic he floats for a bit face down like a drowned man, enjoying the warm water and the moment of being a child again. He started blowing bubbles.
Last edited by Asahina Soyokaze on Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Susaki Tanabe

Re: [D8, LE](Bath House) Bubble Bath [Open]

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:21 pm

The big Otter looked to relax and cleanse himself at the end of the day. He went in and washed cleaning the day off before wandering out to the bathing area with a towel over his shoulder whistling various tunes he had heard this morning.

As he came to the Onsen he saw the face down samurai in the pool. Seeing facedown bodies in water is almost always a dead or dying person on the river. The big man jumped into action his towel falling to the ground as he bounded for the Onsen. He jumped in and grabbed the body pulling them above the surface "Samurai-sama! Are you ok!?" He asked frantic thinking the person had been drowning.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:45 pm

The shock of being grabbed suddenly caused Soyokaze to take in breath of water causing him to cough violently for a few seconds.

"Gome..COUGH..Go...COUGH...Gomen ..cough..-sama..cough...Are you...cough..ok?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:12 pm

Coughing and talking were good signs the big Otter released the other man and bowed deeply "Apologies if I offended you Asahina-sama, I just saw you floating face down in the water and thought you might be drowning. Instinct may of overridden sense in a split second decision." He gave the Crane an apologetic smile as he straightened.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:42 am

Soyokaze got the last of the water out of his throat and took a deep breath. "No Otter-sama the apologies are mine, I did not consider how that may have looked to another." He offered several bows as he spoke. "I was simply relaxing as I did as a child, my attendant was used to it but I forgot myself in this place. I am Asahina Soyokaze, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, please do relax." He splashed some water on his face and slicked his hair back. "I don't believe we have met yet."

So big.
Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:52 am

Tanabe laughed it was a loud noise "Well Asahina-sama this is a first, I don't believe a great clan samurai has ever addressed me so formally. It feels strange in the ear. I am Susaki Tanabe, please just Tanabe-san or Susaki-san if you must."

The big man saw the Crane was fine and finally sank below the surface giving himself a touch of modesty, not that the lack of it had seemed to phase him "Well regardless I am sorry for hoisting you up as such, there would be gentler ways to check on you if I had been calmer. On the river face down bodies usually only mean one thing." He said chuckling again.

"Well met though."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:58 am

The slight Crane sank down till only his head was above the water, trying to hide from his embarrassment. "I hope Inari-no-kami has blessed you this day. Forgive me that I forgot your family name I mean no disrespect, it is uncommon for a minor clan to have two families. H-How are you finding the Miai?"
Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:06 am

He waved a big hand dismissively "think nothing of it. You likely have elders older than our clan. I can't expect every samurai to monitor the small clans. Just the fact you knew I was an Otter is better than most." He said smiling.

"As for inari-no-kami, I didn't get to be as big as I am by ignoring or missing her blessings!" He laughed a bit as he settled himself in the warm waters.

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:14 am

"While we have not met before now we have all taken note of you, your performance in the events so far has been very impressive. I'm sure you're looking forward to tomorrow's challenge."
Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:33 am

He seemed to grin a little wider "Well thank you Asahina-sama! I figure if I am here I should show you all what an Otter is capable of!"

"I seem to remember you standing out on a few of the events as well. Particularly the Kumari one if im not wrong."