[D7, ME, closed] Different kind of play

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Matsu Ishioka

[D7, ME, closed] Different kind of play

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 pm

Matsu Ishioka was not a sneaky or tricky individual, and he wasn't always that creative, but when logical opportunities presented themselves for things he wanted to do, well, that was the sort of opportunity he wouldn't miss. And so it was that the Matsu, now refreshed after their "dinner date," had invited his favorite Agasha over for pleasant conversation during the blissfully quiet hours when most miai participants were at the theater.

He had some pleasantly aromatic tea boiled and ready to serve on a small table on one side of his room, the rest of the space largely empty save for a few extra cushions the large Matsu had requisitioned for himself, and, perched somewhat delicately atop the rolled futon, a small silk-wrapped package that he was staring at, debating whether to offer tonight. Hearing a small noise in the hall, Ishioka quickly hides the package behind the futon for now, and turns toward the door that he'd left mostly open.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Re: [D7, ME, closed] Different kind of play

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:42 pm

Inoshishi, having freshened up since dinner, sticks her head around one edge of the open door, her wide eyes drinking in all of the Matsu's space with obvious interest, sniffing the air appreciatively. She listens for a moment, enjoying the sound of the quiet inn. Her face turns slightly formal as she remembers her stories and what a proper lady is supposed to do here.

"Hi beloved. May I come in?"

Well, not QUITE what a proper lady is supposed to do. But 'good evening' is so old fashioned and also boring. But at least the tone is correct, pitched for Ishioka's ears alone.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:59 pm

The Lion smiles with amusement as the head appears at his door. "Of course," he says quietly. He steps to close the door behind her, trying to glance up and down the hall very subtly before doing so. Without really thinking about it, he's ended up very close to the Dragon as the door clicks and his face turns to her.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:08 pm

The Dragon in question certainly wouldn't have it any other way. She's standing as close as they did in the rain, her nose only a few inches from his shoulders. Not QUITE close enough that he'd have to cross his eyes, but not much beyond that either. As he turns to face her, she smiles up at him, her cheeks coloring and her eyes dancing with excitement.

"Hi."

It's not romantic or her normally long-winded commentary, but in that one word she's packed more emotion than she normally does into a whole sentence. Overtones of innocence mix with undertones of sensuality, all surrounding an inner tone of absolute love.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:14 pm

There's a flicker of surprise, Ishioka not expecting her to have stopped right there, but it is gone in an instant as he hears that adoring voice and can't help but smile at her. Maybe it's a little awkward, with his neck bent down and hers up, but neither of them seem uncomfortable at all in that moment.

"Ino-chan," he says, softly and just as a greeting, but him starting from that level of comfort is especially meaningful for the Stone Matsu.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:20 pm

The Dragon reaches up on tiptoes, aiming to kiss the Matsu on the tip of the nose, her hands, mottled though they are, resting on his shoulders.

"I missed you. Even since dinner."

Yes, it's sappy. But it's mostly true. Will that feeling fade in time? Certainly. But right now, in this moment, she means it entirely. This is clearly new to her and she's embracing it with the passion she seems to embrace everything. Said differently, this could be a come on, or seductive, or just...weird. But with her looking up into the Matsu's eyes, there's only sincerity and openness.

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:20 am

Ishioka takes a gentle grip of her waist to keep her up on tiptoe, then kisses her lips lightly. He does it briefly, just taking the tiniest taste before slowly leaning back. She can see fire in his eyes, but he's carefully controlling it, keeping the heat more to a smoldering than an actual flame, for now.

After a deep breath, he says, "I... did too." There's a little surprise, a little confusion, on his face, as he seems not to understand how this can be. We were just together, his brain tries to process. How does she... do this to me?

He starts to let her go, then swoops in for another small kiss before her feet can fully touch the floor again. He continues to smile at her as he remembers to breathe.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:36 am

She giggles at the last little kiss, nuzzling her face in his chest for a few moments after. She grabs for one of his big hands with both of hers.

“Show me your room, Ishi-san. The play is long enough that we have hours. I would like to savor this, since there won’t be anyone back for hours. And because there’s no sticks on the ground.”

She smirks, wrinkling her nose at him.

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:51 am

The Lion gives a happy sigh at her nuzzling him, then lets himself be pulled away from the door by his hand.

"There is little to show, Ino-san," he says, matching her honorific. "It is the same, or almost so, as your room or Kaito-san's room... Do you even have a room," he asks curiously, sure that she must have been assigned one but unsure how long she'd been a roommate.

He does wave vaguely toward a small pile of cushions in front of the rolled futon, in addition to those for sitting at the table. "Our hosts politely understood that I require a bit more space to be comfortable than the average samurai," he says matter-of-factly. "Though, there could be advantages to that..." He gives her a look of modest mischief. "Kind of the opposite of sticks, hm?"
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:54 am

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:51 am
The Lion gives a happy sigh at her nuzzling him, then lets himself be pulled away from the door by his hand.

"There is little to show, Ino-san," he says, matching her honorific.
Inoshishi nearly wraps herself around the big Matsu's arm. "Yes, but this is your room. It has a certain...youness that other rooms don't. So I want to see every inch of it." She half-smirks half-grins up at him.
Matsu Ishioka wrote:
"Do you even have a room," he asks curiously, sure that she must have been assigned one but unsure how long she'd been a roommate.
Inoshishi nods a little slowly, squinting up at the Matsu. "Hai, of course! Where do you think I'm keeping my kimonos? My a-little-too-boney butt? It's three doors down, opposite side, on the left. It smells a little right now, um, stuff is...drying."
Matsu Ishioka wrote:
"Kind of the opposite of sticks, hm?"
Inoshishi laughs a little loudly at that one. "Beloved, I love you more than the stars themselves. But. If we're ever back in the woods again, I'm imitating an Utaku."