[D7, ME, closed] Different kind of play

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D7, ME, closed] Different kind of play

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 pm

Ishioka's face isn't stonily resisting showing any of his emotions at this point. He is staring at his hand on Inoshishi's chest, feeling her hand on his, and every part of him feels his conflict.

Voice almost haunting in its whispery breathlessness, he tries to argue, "Ino-chan, how... The Deer will pair everyone. If..." His brain can't even form whole sentences amid the thundering of his heart. He shakes his head. "Even if they pair me with Narumi, how..." She can see he doesn't want to say it, but he forces the words out: "You'd be with someone else."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:56 pm

She smiles ruefully at her Lion.

“They have taught you to love your bars so well that you cannot see you are in a cage.” She lifts the hand covering her heart and leans forward, cupping the strong Matsu’s cheek as she comes closer, barely brushing his chest with hers.

“I do not care what the Deer say in the end. They have done their duty, for I am here and I have found my mate.”

She bites her lip, wondering how far to go. All the way. Was there ever a choice?

“If they pair me with another man, I will refuse. My Lord will pay what he has to to assuage any wounded by my actions. But what other man here would I fit? My brother? He is a kind soul, with demons of his own, but I would sooner become a nun than marry my brother. Tanabe? The Kuni would kill me.” She leans up, kissing his cheek. “And of the other men I have met, none compare.”

She looks at the Matsu solemnly.

“I will take no other man but you. Even if ordered. Even if commanded with threat. Even if I must open my belly.”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:56 pm

"I... It... I..."

And the Lion is engulfed in fire.

/ftb
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description