[D7 LE, Moshu's room, expecting] - A bedtime story

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

[D7 LE, Moshu's room, expecting] - A bedtime story

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:43 am

Looking through his collection, he decided to pull out three of the calmer obituary briefs he bought with him. He had originally hoped to use them to make connections - in a way he had, but most of them were a bust in that regard.

Still, catching up with his sister-in... sworn sister? Would be nice. Especially considering what Matsu-san had confided in him yesterday.

So, he decided to meditate.
- - - - -
Meditation/Void - D7 LE - I need to relax PLEASE (reduce strife by 2) | TN: 2 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 0
Image Image
- - - -

Fine - 2 opps: Gain insight into the universe. Hit me with whatever.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Re: [D7 LE, Moshu's room, expecting] - A bedtime story

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:12 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:43 am
So, he decided to meditate.
Inoshishi scratches at the door, likely disturbing the Kitsu at the end of the meditation. She's wearing her utilitarian kimono, her hands clasped behind her back as she practically preens, she's so proud of herself. She's wearing her faux-lion belt, three strands of yellow, brown, and gold crisscrossing in a braid around her waist. And she's humming.

If door doesn't open within like 2 seconds, she starts singing, "Moshumaru-oniisan, gonna see my big brother, the one I know about"
She's clearly adlibbing and still in the spirit of the day.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:12 pm
If door doesn't open within like 2 seconds, she starts singing, "Moshumaru-oniisan, gonna see my big brother, the one I know about"
She's clearly adlibbing and still in the spirit of the day.
...Humming?

Oh!

Leaving his meditative stance and laying out the night time teas, Moshumaru let his guest inside.

"Come in, come in. I've always got time to catch up with my favourite new relative."

He took a look at the belt, a smile forming on his face.

"Does that belt mean what I think it means?"
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:30 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:20 pm
"Does that belt mean what I think it means?"
Inoshishi looks down, her damnably expressive hands aiding in her next comment.

"Oh, this? No, probably not. Which doesn't mean you aren't right anyway, or very nearly so. But I made this the first time Ishi-san," She colors as she says this, her voice dropping quietly as she uses the nickname and endearment to someone else, "took me out to dinner. Did you know I told him he had to and he did? He's so romantic."

Her hands are now clasped under her chin after having gestured at her belt. Her oddly mottled hands. Her oddly mottled hands in the same colors as the belt.
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:04 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:30 pm
"Oh, this? No, probably not. Which doesn't mean you aren't right anyway, or very nearly so. But I made this the first time Ishi-san," She colors as she says this, her voice dropping quietly as she uses the nickname and endearment to someone else, "took me out to dinner. Did you know I told him he had to and he did? He's so romantic."
To be fair, Unsei-chan could probably attest that his ideas of romance were limited at best, being taken from dead memoirs and classic tales. Even so, something was... off about Ino's description. On the other hand,

"I'm glad that you and Ishi-san are getting along so well."

Words would be had later.
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:30 pm
Her hands are now clasped under her chin after having gestured at her belt. Her oddly mottled hands. Her oddly mottled hands in the same colors as the belt.
He wouldn't lie, there was a strange sense of pride as he felt her hands.

"You know, it's funny - I wondered if you were an Ikoma in the last life. I'm starting to wonder if it was true. But enough speculation - while I pick out a story, tell me about the story of your last few days. Help yourself to some night time tea, if you'd like."
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:56 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:04 pm
while I pick out a story, tell me about the story of your last few days. Help yourself to some night time tea, if you'd like."
Inoshishi ponders where to begin. The last few days had been quite busy for the little Dragon. She decides to start by a little gentle reaction-based information gathering.

“Weeeeell, I’ve done a lot since last we talked in the woods! Let’s see…I met my new very good friend, almost a sister, really, Usogawa Narumi. We went to the temple today and had a nice friendly chat! She’s really nice.”

She pauses for an instant, studying the Kitsu’s face.

“Ishi-san and I had a long conversation in the woods. He told me of his sister and her…I thought perhaps he was taking me out there to say he was done…getting to know me, but happily, I was wrong. It was touching to know that that wasn’t his plan, even though it could have been.

And I spoke with the other Kitsu late at night, he told me some ghost stories which left me chilled to the bone in ways I don’t think he intended. For instance, I think my parents may have…had another child before me that they didn’t tell me about. So that’s been…trying.

Other than that, I’ve been doing poorly in the competitions, although I believe Ishi-san and my’s duet may be an end to that dry spell. After all, he’s been doing amazing.

And yourself, Moshumaru-oniisan? What have you been up to, if you can chat and think at the same time. I can, but that’s cause I talk so much that if I didn’t, I’d hardly think at all!”

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:49 pm

With a quick skim, the Lion found an appropriate tale. With a quick whap of the paper, he put it to one side.
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:56 pm
Inoshishi ponders where to begin. The last few days had been quite busy for the little Dragon. She decides to start by a little gentle reaction-based information gathering.

“Weeeeell, I’ve done a lot since last we talked in the woods! Let’s see…I met my new very good friend, almost a sister, really, Usogawa Narumi. We went to the temple today and had a nice friendly chat! She’s really nice.”

She pauses for an instant, studying the Kitsu’s face.
When she looks at him, he nods, showing no out of place emotions. "Interesting - I believe I met her just a few hours ago." He wouldn't have more details until he finished processing what happened.
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
“Ishi-san and I had a long conversation in the woods. He told me of his sister and her…I thought perhaps he was taking me out there to say he was done…getting to know me, but happily, I was wrong. It was touching to know that that wasn’t his plan, even though it could have been.
His expression softened. "I'm glad it went well. That particular combination could have been..." His mind ripped out his tongue before he finished
"Your performance together at the duets was very enthusiastic, I must say - you seem to be getting along well, in your own way."
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
And I spoke with the other Kitsu late at night, he told me some ghost stories which left me chilled to the bone in ways I don’t think he intended. For instance, I think my parents may have…had another child before me that they didn’t tell me about. So that’s been…trying.
An instinct took over him.

"He did what."
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
And yourself, Moshumaru-oniisan? What have you been up to, if you can chat and think at the same time. I can, but that’s cause I talk so much that if I didn’t, I’d hardly think at all!”
"My tale of personal time is not so grand - I fell into a physical relationship with another contestant, shortly fell in love," he chuckled at his own joke, "proposed. Alas, with my objective in the miai to consider I must... consider my options, so to speak. Still, my time has otherwise been tame enough. Forgive me, for my story in the last two days has been mostly pedestrian."
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:03 pm

Inoshishi nods internally, having gotten nothing worthwhile out of the poke for information. Which said good things of her brother and frustrating things about what he actually knew.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:49 pm
His expression softened. "I'm glad it went well. That particular combination could have been..." His mind ripped out his tongue before he finished
"Your performance together at the duets was very enthusiastic, I must say - you seem to be getting along well, in your own way."
Ino turns deep red. Like plum red.

"Um. Yes. we are that. Getting along. Yup."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
"He did what."
Her eyes sparkle with an impish glee as she says, oh so innocently and with such wide eyes. "Oh, nothing like that, brother! He didn't even kiss me! And...I think Ishi-san would take first in the line, if he DID do something." She reaches over in her entirely inappropriate for non-relatives fashion, trying to pat her brother's leg.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
"My tale of personal time is not so grand - I fell into a physical relationship with another contestant, shortly fell in love," he chuckled at his own joke, "proposed. Alas, with my objective in the miai to consider I must... consider my options, so to speak. Still, my time has otherwise been tame enough. Forgive me, for my story in the last two days has been mostly pedestrian."
"If that is pedestrian, Moshumaru-oniisan, I hesitate to ask what is 'exciting' to you."

As the Kitsu shares, however, her blush goes away, completely. With him being so open to her, she decides to risk sharing a little bit more, even if it will put off the story that she decidedly wants to hear.

"Uh, Oniisan, I may have...understated the story with Ishi-san. After he explained that he wasn't going to turn me away, he seemed to be at a loss for what to do. So I may have...toldhimtomarrymeandmakebabies."

The blush is back.

"He didn't seem to think that was a bad idea. Which is, indirectly, how I got these."

She holds up her hands, blushing happily, smiling widely as she confesses to someone what has been happening with her.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:17 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:03 pm
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Her eyes sparkle with an impish glee as she says, oh so innocently and with such wide eyes. "Oh, nothing like that, brother! He didn't even kiss me! And...I think Ishi-san would take first in the line, if he DID do something." She reaches over in her entirely inappropriate for non-relatives fashion, trying to pat her brother's leg.
"No, I meant what you mentioned about a potential sibling your parents never told you about. I swear, if he's told some dumb ghost story to an obviously expressionable..."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
"If that is pedestrian, Moshumaru-oniisan, I hesitate to ask what is 'exciting' to you."
He let that one go - some questions weren't meant to be answered.

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
"Uh, Oniisan, I may have...understated the story with Ishi-san. After he explained that he wasn't going to turn me away, he seemed to be at a loss for what to do. So I may have...toldhimtomarrymeandmakebabies."

The blush is back.

"He didn't seem to think that was a bad idea. Which is, indirectly, how I got these."

She holds up her hands, blushing happily, smiling widely as she confesses to someone what has been happening with her.
Good work, Ishioka. That's two down, two to go.

With a smile and the start of tears he picked up his (... little? older? He never actually got her age) sister and spun her around, laughing happily as he did.

"You did it! You really did it and got it you - I'm so glad. I-I mean I was so scared over what could have gone wrong - I mean..."

He put her back down.

"I'm sorry for acting out like that, but congratulations. I'm really glad you'll be coming home with us - even if I may be moving out, so to speak."
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:17 pm

Good work, Ishioka. That's two down, two to go.

With a smile and the start of tears he picked up his (... little? older? He never actually got her age) sister and spun her around, laughing happily as he did.

"You did it! You really did it and got it you - I'm so glad. I-I mean I was so scared over what could have gone wrong - I mean..."

He put her back down.

"I'm sorry for acting out like that, but congratulations. I'm really glad you'll be coming home with us - even if I may be moving out, so to speak."
Inoshishi giggles as she's spun, not minding at all. In fact, as he's apologizing for swinging her around, she moves in closer for a sisterly bear hug. Not that it's a strong one, she is, after all, not a very BIG dragon. She is 18, which makes Moshumaru the older brother.

"Thank you brother. I'm so happy. It's like all the stories I love the most, but I'm in them, and I'm trying really really hard to keep it from being tragic."

She stiffens slightly at the moving out comment, then realizes he probably doesn't mean that he lives with Ishioka and will physically leave. "Well, we'll always have a sleeping mat for you, big brother. I'm really glad you're not angry with Ishi-san. I wasn't sure how you'd like it. " She snuggles against him for a moment, clearly having no real idea what one could consider appropriate with siblings. Then she pulls away.

"But, you were going to tell me a story, and it's already kinda late, so I don't want to make us have to stay up because I keep talking! Tell me a story, big brother!" Yup, she's all over the place with how to act as a sibling.