[D7 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Help me, Moshu-sensei!

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D7 ME, Unsei's room(closed)] Help me, Moshu-sensei!

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:56 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:53 am
"Sorry.. Again. I... Are you okay?" Their voice was quiet, barely a croak.
The light is still missing from his eyes, yet he seemed to be fully in control of his body.

His eyes, they looked at them, but what did he really see?

"Are you okay?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:06 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:56 am
The light is still missing from his eyes, yet he seemed to be fully in control of his body.

His eyes, they looked at them, but what did he really see?

"Are you okay?"
"I think the better question is if you are..." They looked remorseful for their outburst, which they were still trying to come back from, as they reached up and gently cupped his cheek. "Are you... here right now? I'm sorry... If you need some time, I can leave."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:12 am

With a couple of blinks, Moshumaru had revived himself.

"Oh, good. good."

"I'm sorry it's just - in my work, sometimes children or people still deep in grief need to be spoken to information and it's just..."

He shook his head.

"Sometimes the whole ordeal becomes too much for them. I guess... that instinct resurfaced and triggered automatically. I'm sorry you had to see that, but I'm fine. You don't need to apologize for anything - it's going to be okay."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:42 pm

They shook their head. "No, I'm sorry for doing it." They murmured before laying their head back on his chest and listening to his heart beat. In an attempt to bring it back to a somewhat decent conversation...

"How... has your day gone so far?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:42 pm
"How... has your day gone so far?"
"It's been a real mix of emotions, you know? Not because of this, but even beforehand. I overslept for finding a partner and simply had to improvise with Hajime-san - you can see how well that went. Then I went to speak to the Crane and... the conversation got heavy, but not violent. I had hoped to broker a peace of sorts, but instead I think we just steeled our resolves."

A sigh, cuddling the Seppun a little tighter for comfort - but just for a second.

"It sometimes just happens, I suppose - one time you think you'll be doing one thing and then you'll blindside yourself the next - can't say I regret it so far, however. I made a sister, found you, and met one of the five decent Crane in Rokugan."

He looked down at his companion.

"How has yours fared?"
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:04 pm

"Well... it was sort of my fault that you overslept and I apologize for that, but you didn't do terribly with Kitsuki-san. Started strong and the ending wasn't too bad." They said, murmuring. "I'm just glad things didn't get violent with the Crane. Which one did you meet? The little meek one or the duelist that's on the hunt for someone to fight?"

They nodded on the talk about blindsiding. "Sounds like you've been a...buzz-y bee." A terrible joke they did to try and lighten the mood. "I'm glad that everything is going well for you though. You deserve good things."

With that said, they leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Mine has fared well. Always great when you're around."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:04 pm
"I'm just glad things didn't get violent with the Crane. Which one did you meet? The little meek one or the duelist that's on the hunt for someone to fight?"
"Soyokaze, the one with the forge open. He's... upon meeting him, he isn't meek. He's just...composed."

His oath would have him say no more on the topic.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
They nodded on the talk about blindsiding. "Sounds like you've been a...buzz-y bee."
Buzz?
Buzy Be-
Ooooh, I get it.
He let out a little chuckle at the joke.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
"I'm glad that everything is going well for you though. You deserve good things."
"You too." He says, perhaps more somberly than one might intend.
Seppun Unsei wrote:
With that said, they leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Mine has fared well. Always great when you're around."
"Well, they say Lord Moon reflects Lady's Sun light upon us, no?" He planted a kiss upon the starred forehead. "At least, that's one astological theory I heard."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 pm
"Soyokaze, the one with the forge open. He's... upon meeting him, he isn't meek. He's just...composed."
"He was meek when I met him. Seemed to think I'd eat him or something. A bit of stuttering and bowing all over the place. Do I really seem that scary? Because that Kitsu fellow, the shugenja, did the same to me today."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 pm
"Well, they say Lord Moon reflects Lady's Sun light upon us, no?" He planted a kiss upon the starred forehead. "At least, that's one astological theory I heard."
"It is, yes! On most days anyway. Sometimes it's too dark and you can't see him, or anything for that matter, and it's always incredibly dark."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:06 pm
"He was meek when I met him. Seemed to think I'd eat him or something. A bit of stuttering and bowing all over the place. Do I really seem that scary? Because that Kitsu fellow, the shugenja, did the same to me today."
"Tsumugusu-san, I think, is simply surprised by the attention. His immediate family want him to return hand in hand with a reputable Shugenja, after all - perhaps he assumed you might have an interest in him or his salvation. Soyokaze-san..."

He sighed.

"I will not break my oath to him as to what we talked about. But two things have come from it - the first, that my hatred for the Crane has been steeled - I know for certain, now, that they must be stopped. I must put family first, however." Another peck on the Seppun's lips.
"The second... The burdens on that boy back are enough to crush lesser men. There is a dignity and honour to which he holds them and, if he could be convinced, he might be able to let me relinquish my grudge. He alone has my respect of the Cranely Crane."
Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:06 pm
"It is, yes! On most days anyway. Sometimes it's too dark and you can't see him, or anything for that matter, and it's always incredibly dark."
"Is that true?" The Kitsu seems invested in the Seppun's knowledge of astology.

"Do you think you could tell me more about the stars one day? Maybe you can talk the stars and I can talk poetry. Or grief, whichever you'd rather."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:12 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:21 pm
"Tsumugusu-san, I think, is simply surprised by the attention. His immediate family want him to return hand in hand with a reputable Shugenja, after all - perhaps he assumed you might have an interest in him or his salvation. Soyokaze-san..."
Unsei looked a bit confused. "No? I didn't approach him. He approached me wanting some help in a matter. To see what the future said about such things." They chuckled some. "I am certainly not a shugenja with a good reputation."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
But two things have come from it - the first, that my hatred for the Crane has been steeled - I know for certain, now, that they must be stopped. I must put family first, however."
"It's a bit twisted of me, but I always find it mildly amusing when a member of either the Lion or the Crane says the other is irredeemable and needs to be destroyed, and usually it's for similar reasons. The Left and the Right hand, always fighting eternally."
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Is that true?" The Kitsu seems invested in the Seppun's knowledge of astology.

"Do you think you could tell me more about the stars one day? Maybe you can talk the stars and I can talk poetry. Or grief, whichever you'd rather."
They nodded. "Yeah, the moon doesn't glow. Just reflects the light of Lady Sun. And I could if you'd want. You can do poetry or grief, whichever you want to talk about. I'm not picky."