(D7 LE, Closed, Bayarama's) Learning a Lesson

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

(D7 LE, Closed, Bayarama's) Learning a Lesson

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:17 am

Murato softly scratches at the door of the Moto's room, he felt a bit like an idiot honestly and did not know what to expect. He hoped he had not made a huge mistake waiting so long but he had been busy and the fortune of time had done some wonky things as well.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Re: (D7 LE, Closed, Bayarama's) Learning a Lesson

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:38 am

"Enter." came the reply.

Within the room sat the Moto. She was wearing a somewhat looser fashion certainly inspired by gaiijin fashion rather than rokugani. She bowed, as was proper.

"Ah, Kitsu-san. You know, if you were adept at riding, you would arrive at places sooner rather than later." she teased.
Unicorn Clan * Cavalry* Miai Candidate

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:48 am

"I would also be less concerned about falling off as well. But here I am, late and concerned. But not unwilling to learn and change, Moto-san," he replied with a smile.

"I must apologize for not having sought you out since that evening. I was busy being an idiot." He chuckled at that.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:23 am

Bayarmaa shook her head at that.

'"Ie, nothing to worry about on that front. There's so many samaurai gathered here trying to figure out who they're looking for, one's time is a precious commodity." she offered.

She gestured for him to sit her her at a low table.

"Though I am curious about what could drive you to idiocy, though I'll understand if you don't want to share that."

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:10 am

He moved to sit diagonal rather than across from her, choosing to be closer.

"Well... There was the thing where some spirits stole my clothes and walked around as me. That was what I was trying to deal with that night, but didn't quite know details at the time. That was the root of rumors involving me."

He smiled at that.

"As well as other things that I have worked through. Though when I mentioned idiocy, the true idiocy was not finding my way back to see you sooner."

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:22 am

Bayarmaa laughed a bit,

"Well, I shall not question your honesty, Kitsu-san. Anywhere else but Kyuden Shika, 'it wasn't me, ti was spirits parading about as me would be seen as....fantastic." she offers.

"But I'm glad that you have dealt with them to your satisfaction?" she said with a slight question tone, since all she was running on was his use of past tense.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:42 am

"They have been hand any more rumors, of their making," he replied with a smirk. "Now if you hear wild stories about me they will probably be true."

"I'll need to find some ways to have such adventures. Though it might be a tad difficult to top the last round of talk."

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:21 am

Bayarmaa smiled a bit at that.

"If you continue to combine your singing voice and rapid consumption of sake, it might not be that hard to to9p." she suggested playfully.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:07 am

"I'm not sure I want that. To be drunk for a lesson. I suspect I could be far more attentive without rice wine directing my attentions. Maybe just let my voice and what I want get me in a bit of trouble. Why slur with my tongue when I could be more precise in its application."

He found himself actually believing that. There's a sort of nervous calm that comes with admitting to himself that the alcohol was just a crutch. He was here because he wants to spend time with her, not with the alcohol.

"I imagine that many make decisions with drink that they later regret. I would rather be honest with myself about my decisions. I'd rather be impetuous because I know I sit in front of a beautiful woman, looking into her eyes, with full control of myself."

And she was beautiful. He may have magic eyes, but he could get lost in hers if he looked long enough.

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Bayarmaa blushed a bit,

"There is that smooth tongued way again." she said. "I have to admit, you do have a face that inspires....well, quite a bit in me."