(D7 LE, Closed, Bayarama's) Learning a Lesson

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D7 LE, Closed, Bayarama's) Learning a Lesson

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:29 pm

"You stole my line before I could get it out," he said with a grin. "Maybe you have the smoother tongue between us. Perhaps we should compare," he asked, before leaning in a bit. He worried, his heart raced, he questioned each moment, and he thought about conversations with Unsei and Nesshin. Was this right or wrong... he didn't have an answer.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:21 pm

Bayarmaa was pleased to find someone not of the Unicorn who didn't think touching was taboo, and was more than happy to allow the Lion to close the distance physically that had already been closed emotionaly.

/ftb?
Unicorn Clan * Cavalry* Miai Candidate

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:26 pm

He did indeed close in. The idea was still taboo, but he wanted to understand why... and... his mind stopped. It wasn't important to think about right now.

/ftb
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen