[D6, EM, stables, expecting] The still of the morning

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D6, EM, stables, expecting] The still of the morning

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:16 am

"As it should be, Utaku-sama. This one's modest efforts are no threat to the work of our honored nakodo and the Deer Clan. Just a humble and friendly attempt to make this experience less strenuous." He bows.

"I shall take my leave if there's nothing else for now, but know that I will send a note or find time to speak as soon as I have news."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:14 am

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:16 am
"As it should be, Utaku-sama. This one's modest efforts are no threat to the work of our honored nakodo and the Deer Clan. Just a humble and friendly attempt to make this experience less strenuous." He bows.

"I shall take my leave if there's nothing else for now, but know that I will send a note or find time to speak as soon as I have news."
"Then I shall offer you my thanks in preperation and wish you a good day at the mia Matsu-san." she says with a returned bow
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:14 am

"Thank you, Utaku-sama. I look forward to when we speak again."

/scene
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description