(D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:47 am

He nods at that. "I have a similar view of Tanabe. We've done some workouts together. I hope to keep doing so while we're here. I haven't seen any klutziness from Emiko though. We've played music together a few times, and I've found her to be very charming. As for Narumi, I haven't had the chance to experience her humor. Mostly I've seen her in a more sedate state."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:49 am

"Well. It's a sly humor."

Or maybe she needs to be put at ease to show it?

"But yes, one of the great tragedies of this miai is that while I like her a hell of a lot, neither of us has the slightest romantic interest in the other."

A pause.

"I tend to have that effect, of course."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:54 am

"Marriages have been built on worse things than friendship," he says with a shrug.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:49 pm

"That's a fair point, but as a friend, I hope she ends up with someone who actually excites her a little bit."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:02 am

"I hope that for anyone entering into marriage. Anything else seems a bit... Sad?"

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:19 am

"Both sad in its own right and depressing in how widespread it tends to be."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:46 am

Murato nods at that, with a thoughtful and slightly sad frown. "Yes. My own parents... I would say that there is not love, but there is at least respect and familial care."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:18 am

"Mine spend as little time together as possible. I've had some time to think on my childhood since coming here. And I think if the Deer don't do a better job than whoever paired my parents, it would represent an absolutely breathtaking level of incompetence I would never dream of accusing them of."
Remember to Breathe