(D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, EA, Open, Common Room) Three, Try Again

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:02 pm

He nods at that. "Managing chaos is not exactly a strong point for me. I tend to find myself in the midst of it, usually because I want to help someone or because I've done something without thinking it through. I've always been a more in the moment type of person, and in the moment, everything in the future looks chaotic and everything in the past settled."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:14 pm

"For what it's worth, it helps to treat it like the current of a river. Fighting it's harder than simply trying to steer for shore..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:45 pm

"I wonder how difficult it is for the Otter then, presumably they spend half their time traveling up the river," he says with a grin.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:03 pm

Raizo grinned back.

"And I have no doubt they work very hard at it. And even harder at making it look like it's not that hard."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:33 am

"It's admirable and daunting to think about really," he says. "When your life is an uphill battle half the time."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:10 am

"More than that. A minor clan with no actual lands? Their mere existence is impressive."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:10 am

"It's a curious and impressive thing for sure. But even still, those they've sent here are just as impressive as that existence I've found."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:40 am

"Well. I've liked 'em, but in my experience that seldom means much to anyone else..."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:11 am

"Well, I wouldn't mind getting your impression of them," he says with a smile. "The views of a practical man are worth a good amount to me."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:29 am

"Well. Usogawa Emiko is lovely to look at, a bit of a klutz, and sweet-natured. I also haven't spoken to her since I met her, so my opinion is... formed on not much. Susaki Tanabe seems a good fellow. Pretty straightforward, got a sense of humor. Pretty sure he could pull most people apart like overcooked poultry, but doesn't seem inclined to do so. And then there's Usogawa Narumi-san, who is going to make someone a wonderful, wonderful wife- beautiful, intelligent, devastatingly funny."

He chuckled.

"So of course there's no chemistry whatsoever between us, although she's a good friend."
Remember to Breathe